Off-topic Bon Voyage Little Davey Warner you cheating flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
FInally a thread and event to unite all Bay Flogs regardless of which club we support

rip-bozo-u-wont-be-missed.gif

popping-sparkling-champagne-8u4k0kx5nw8ps5m3.gif

HOW SWEET IT IS !!

OP thinks Warner is a cheat even though his footy team has been cheating the salary cap for years.

Waa Waa Waa

Freo are a rabble.

The only thing Carlton is guilty is of looking after our players too much. How does that compare to micro penis Davey and his disgraceful on field cheating and crap. Sheesh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every Aussie Sports fan (even cricket haters like myself) deserve to feel reinvigorated knowing vermin Warner has been exterminated forever from the Bogan Green

It's okay to pick and chose Aussie sporting icons you love and hate, for instance I also seriously hate Ian Thorpe, Glenn McGrath (safari mass murdering P.OS) and Dawn Fraser yet am willing to take a bullet for Mark Viduka, Patty Mills and Nick Krygios

Has been vomit-inducing seeing the media gush ridiculously about Warner in the past few weeks. How much did his manager pay to have all those testimonials written?

Says a lot about the standard of journalism in cricket these days unfortunately.

You have to question what is going on behind the scenes in the Aussie team. Warner retires and the love fest is sickening, been hearing all week he is an all time great. They missed the w***er part at the end. Bancroft puts his hand up to open then the very next day Smith says he wants it.

Did Bancroft say some hard truths after sandpaper gate? It has definitely ruffled some bowler's feathers and I bet Smith still can't look Bancroft in the eye. Hell, even Mitch Johnson has a crack at Warner and gets shunned by CA. There's definitely a boy's club within the team.

Think it's time we look to the future move some older players on and inject some new faces.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back