Off-topic Bon Voyage Little Davey Warner you cheating flog

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Pissy little smudge, willing to sacrifice his batting average by opening rather than be forced to look Bancroft in the eye and be reminded of how he let a young impressionable teammate down...and a nation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out the dumb campaigner misplaced it ...

Just another reason to despise this *wit.

Warner is the ultimate whining cheating flog.

I totally lost my love of test cricket on a day when Australia was playing India in Perth.

India were batting, their batsmen met up in the middle of the pitch for a chat (in Hindi).

The flog Warner said, “You’re in Australia so speak English.”

GAGF you overpaid, arrogant, stupid, smelly c*nt. I bet you never learned Hindi, ars*hole.

I totally lost my love of test cricket on a day when Australia was playing India in Perth.

India were batting, their batsmen met up in the middle of the pitch for a chat (in Hindi).

GAGF you overpaid, arrogant, stupid, smelly c*nt. I bet you never learned Hindi, ars*hole.

He was happy to take their money though the * wit.

The little turd was in the commentary box for the Hur v Stars match on Fox last night.

Prefer to watch ads than look at that mug of his, so remote came out and straight to Ch7.

Ch7 must be thrilled that Fox have signed Warner as a commentator, it will probably double their number of viewers.

The Indian players probably talk in Hindi about what a flog Warner is so they would be happy if he never learned it.

Every Aussie Sports fan (even cricket haters like myself) deserve to feel reinvigorated knowing vermin Warner has been exterminated forever from the Bogan Green

It's okay to pick and chose Aussie sporting icons you love and hate, for instance I also seriously hate Ian Thorpe, Glenn McGrath (safari mass murdering P.OS) and Dawn Fraser yet am willing to take a bullet for Mark Viduka, Patty Mills and Nick Krygios

F*ck yeah!

Has been vomit-inducing seeing the media gush ridiculously about Warner in the past few weeks. How much did his manager pay to have all those testimonials written?

Says a lot about the standard of journalism in cricket these days unfortunately.
Australia has just about the worst standard of journalism in the world, bar none, sporting or otherwise. We come off as total bumpkins by international standards (which aren't very high anyway, which just goes to show how bad our media is).

Australia has just about the worst standard of journalism in the world, bar none, sporting or otherwise. We come off as total bumpkins by international standards (which aren't very high anyway, which just goes to show how bad our media is).
Everyone's too scared to offend people and lose their jobs. Or it's just junk click bait that journos arent willing to even put their name to. We have more balls on the bay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back