Who wins this Minnowbuster?

• Collingflog

• Essenscum*

• Bay13 when we ruthlessly troll the loser

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon all over them. Doing it without Zaharakis and Daniher as well.
zackah shouldn't have slept with all three ump's mums, he's turned them against the Bombers.

Have to say they are showing a lot of guts, making our blokes hesitate. If this keeps up they'll win by 8.

That said Buckley's brain will catch up with Woosh's moves about halfway through the third, I expect we'll have a surge then.

zackah shouldn't have slept with all three ump's mums, he's turned them against the Bombers.

Have to say they are showing a lot of guts, making our blokes hesitate. If this keeps up they'll win by 8.

That said Buckley's brain will catch up with Woosh's moves about halfway through the third, I expect we'll have a surge then.
You guys are pretty lucky considering Essendon's outs and the fact the umpires are carrying you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smeg Head can I request an injuries ladder be created for the 2019 season. Most injuries awards the 4 points perhaps with for and against or games missed generating the %

Would go well with the moral ladder :thumbsu:
In game injuries already amount to a very small part of the moral wins but its a good idea.

Does banking the four points even matter anymore? Would rather have four injuries than four points.
We need to somehow combine the injuries ladder, with the avarage age and moral ladder to find the true premier each year!

Winning games is kinda primitive really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back