Roast Suns Club Champion Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammit

Challenge Accepted
Mar 20, 2010
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just saw on the website that they put together a highlights package and actually listed the votes. Please tell me this is not the official Club Champion Award? Why the hell would they publicly release this now???

Just saw on the website that they put together a highlights package and actually listed the votes. Please tell me this is not the official Club Champion Award? Why the hell would they publicly release this now???

Not sure to be honest. Good question.

It's not the official count. Last year Ablett won with 215 votes, bennel second with 163 and Stanley 3rd, 84 so couldn't reach those numbers with a 5-4-3-2-1 count.

I'm glad brpughtons job was recognised on the count.

It's not the official count. Last year Ablett won with 215 votes, bennel second with 163 and Stanley 3rd, 84 so couldn't reach those numbers with a 5-4-3-2-1 count.

I'm glad brpughtons job was recognised on the count.
You can depending on how many people give those votes. But, what type of award is it then do you know? It says Club Champion Award...

There was a similar vote system on the website last year through until a certain round. The last 10 or so rounds were not broadcast though so the Club Champion wasn't know ahead of time.......;) It maybe slightly different this year though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back