Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with most but I don't think we are a long way off. Injuries and a coach that the boys play for week in and week out for 4 quarters, then I reckon the team has talent to go into September

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree but the comp is so even and we've shown over and over again how mentally weak we are when the pressure comes it's hard to imagine consistency.

I agree but the comp is so even and we've shown over and over again how mentally weak we are when the pressure comes it's hard to imagine consistency.

Yeah I know but look at the improvement under Solly already, if we can do that with 10+ of our best 22 out then imagine with full strength

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just watched the washup on AFL.com with Barrett, Lyon, and Lloyd. Expected to be ripped to spreads. Actually everything they said I agreed with. Barrett said if Geelong don't fit the demands, say to Gary if you don't want to be here, retire. Also all had great predictions for us, not one of them predicted the Suns to finish bottom 4. Lloyd (12-14th), Lyon (12-14th) and Barrett (9-11th!!) Hopefully this improvement can occur as i'd take a 9-11th finish

Just watched the washup on AFL.com with Barrett, Lyon, and Lloyd. Expected to be ripped to spreads. Actually everything they said I agreed with. Barrett said if Geelong don't fit the demands, say to Gary if you don't want to be here, retire. Also all had great predictions for us, not one of them predicted the Suns to finish bottom 4. Lloyd (12-14th), Lyon (12-14th) and Barrett (9-11th!!) Hopefully this improvement can occur as i'd take a 9-11th finish
Seems too reasonable

Am I in bizarro land

Just watched it, that was some of the most level headed criticism you could receive. Very fair and agreed with everything they mentioned.

Surely there could be a media/marketing role for him. Can't let energy like that go to waste!

Oh wait, no. He has to be head coach because he likes to do the match-ups.

Anyone else just see Mark Evens give Luke Hodges a huge hug as he walked off the ground.
Think I heard him say see you next year mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is up "Brendan from the Gold Coast" is about to make a studio appearance on Suns hater Mark Fine's show on sen
How does this fine's bloke have a radio job he can't even string a single sentence together he just rambling on and on. Old mate Brendan the fan from the Gold Coast speaks better then him

SEN commentators saying
We have average Crowds of 6000
We were given the best facilities
We were given lots of players
We should have our licence removed and moved to Tasmania

I kid you not

That's what these morons are saying
SEN have ratings around 3.0 and dropping. You can't let the shite they sprout to bother you

Peter Everett will be on sen in a few mins to talk about the Suns

He loves being mr community up here
He better not make an appearance on a Melbourne station right now to put the boot in
Can't stand that flog he will stick the boots in don't worry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back