Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard Healy giving the SUNS supporters in Melbourne a shout out on On The Couch “for Gods sake Gill CLOSE THE ROOF the SUNS fans were in the sun all day”
Yeah i got badly sunburnt which is not something i expected at a ground with a roof.

But for Miles, he is exactly where he wants to be.
“At 26 I feel like I’ve got a lot to offer. Stuey and the coaching staff have put an amazing amount of trust in me as a player,” he said.
“To go from a club like Richmond where you’re the middle of the rung in terms of age to one of the older guys at the Suns is really exciting for me. It is a different look and a different dynamic, but one I’m really enjoying.”
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/go...d/news-story/e0fd69584b351a212d6230b309a84a6a

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the wellers didn’t do it then lachie wouldn’t be at the suns

Not against it at all, whatever works for Powell and his family. Just personally I would prefer to go through the challenges of living interstate and making a life for yourself without help (which I did as I am from Perth too and moved here at 21).

In Powell pick 19 and out scrimshaw ( third/4th round pick ), In Ballard and out (KK ) , not including Multiple second pick for last year pick 18 ( Ely Smith ) .
Not sure why you're including pick 18 and Ely Smith here. That pick was traded to Brisbane from Collingwood.

Maybe you're thinking of Pick 19, which was part of the package Gold Coast traded to Brisbane for our 2019 first round pick. Which ended up at GWS, after Brisbane traded it to Fremantle, who traded it to GWS, who drafted Xavier O'Halloran with it.

Not sure why you're including pick 18 and Ely Smith here. That pick was traded to Brisbane from Collingwood.

Maybe you're thinking of Pick 19, which was part of the package Gold Coast traded to Brisbane for our 2019 first round pick. Which ended up at GWS, after Brisbane traded it to Fremantle, who traded it to GWS, who drafted Xavier O'Halloran with it.
Isn't it still the same , if GCS don't have pick 19 to trade to Brisbane , Brisbane won't get Elly Smith .

Isn't it still the same , if GCS don't have pick 19 to trade to Brisbane , Brisbane won't get Elly Smith .
No, it's not the same.

Who knows what would have happened at the trade table.

Maybe the Lachie Neale trade doesn't go through, and end result is the May trade doesn't go through, and we keep pick 6, but don't draft King. But the Beams trade does go through and we still draft Ely Smith.

It's all ifs, buts and maybes, but your post I originally quoted in this discussion is still incorrect.

No, it's not the same.

Who knows what would have happened at the trade table.

Maybe the Lachie Neale trade doesn't go through, and end result is the May trade doesn't go through, and we keep pick 6, but don't draft King. But the Beams trade does go through and we still draft Ely Smith.

It's all ifs, buts and maybes, but your post I originally quoted in this discussion is still incorrect.
You are right I am incorrect , still it is part of the trade for your team to get pick 18.

Damo actually having something constructive to say about the Suns...

If
Peter Wright had his high-pressure time over again ...
then
he'd probably do the same thing: kick that ball to the top of the square. From that position and stage of game, it was the right option.

If
then
he'd probably do the same thing: kick that ball to the top of the square. From that position and stage of game, it was the right option.
Even last weeks one wasn't negative either, change of attitude from last year

If
then

Even after wright kicked it GHS had it on the 50 and turned it back over so he should probably cop some criticism also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back