Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May mean absolutely nothing but all the victorians boys at the races enjoying the day. While The King Matty Rowell was on Luke lowey Instagram story in training kit at the club today with Will Powell too. Surely not many 19year olds are at their footy club in bloody November geez

That’s commitment.. boy do I love having Matt Rowell at my club! He has so much professionalism and drive for a young bloke! Same goes to Powell too! He ain’t going anywhere!

that being said though, I’ve got no problem with the boys going to the races though. It is off season!

Brando hanging out with Oleg Markov last week too

May mean absolutely nothing but all the victorians boys at the races enjoying the day. While The King Matty Rowell was on Luke lowey Instagram story in training kit at the club today with Will Powell too. Surely not many 19year olds are at their footy club in bloody November geez

looks like Brodie not planning on leaving QLD anytime soon

Not all people are matty rowell. lol Probably getting ahead, but most don't usually wear their footy stuff when training lol Unless.. its a promotional thing?

What exactly is the point of the player on the mark not being able to move at all? Besides infuriating supporters on a regular basis when it is called for the tiniest infractions.

Good to see the AFL acknowledge that the many rule changes brought in recently haven’t worked, but this is what will unlock the game.

What exactly is the point of the player on the mark not being able to move at all? Besides infuriating supporters on a regular basis when it is called for the tiniest infractions.

Good to see the AFL acknowledge that the many rule changes brought in recently haven’t worked, but this is what will unlock the game.
Agree, if we have to have penalties for minor infractions bring back the 15m penalty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuart Dew on 1116 SEN this morning at 8.15am

Stuart Dew on 1116 SEN this morning at 8.15am
Anything of interest?

...still being considered. It sounds like we’ll get him. Compared him to Miles & GHS, where his value might be more in maturity & experience around the club. These guys are not just measured on senior games played.

Dew also said we were careful not to cut back too much on the conditioning staff, when we had to cut staff.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ben Ainsworth on his GC experience after being drafted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back