Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't work in marketing/media/PR do you? Deception is not a good tactic towards your customers.
If it was a video saying Rowell was leaving at the end of next year I'd be mad, but pretty confident he stays just have to wait a bit longer. Yeah you're right though I don't 🤣

They Baited us thinking Rowell has re-signed for a sponsorship announcement.

Fire our social media manager
To me it always seemed bound to be a sponsor due to the way they hid the logos in the shot. Wasn’t expect a re-signing.

Thought Rowell would be a bigger face of it though, rather than a bit of comedy at the end.

To me it always seemed bound to be a sponsor due to the way they hid the logos in the shot. Wasn’t expect a re-signing.

Thought Rowell would be a bigger face of it though, rather than a bit of comedy at the end.
i thought it was going to be a surfing brand or something along that lines.. maybe sunscreen, live saving etc

I’m guessing Ben Ainsworth’s number 9 guernsey will be even more popular now with the SIXT logo on it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kingy’s in good shape – he’s done a lot of work.

“It’s been a learning curve for him and he’s attacked it. He’s learned a lot about preparation, put on some size but also done some really good physical challenges and had a good mental break, which is important too.

You don't work in marketing/media/PR do you? Deception is not a good tactic towards your customers.
I do, and didn’t see it as deception. Cheeky for sure – both the club and Rowell would have been willing participants and aware of what dots the audience might have joined.

I’m betting the contract is a done deal.

I do, and didn’t see it as deception. Cheeky for sure – both the club and Rowell would have been willing participants and aware of what dots the audience might have joined.

I’m betting the contract is a done deal.
I don't reckon the club even thought anything of it outside of just using Rowell cos he's a key player. You give our media department far too much credit based on their history.

“I’ve studied Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan quite heavily coming through, being a basketball guy, looking at those two characters they’re very loyal and that’s how I aspire to be like with whichever club I get drafted to.

“I see myself taking an opportunity interstate and then staying there for a very long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His attitude, he is past confident right into arrogant. Not sure he will be a team player or get the best out of himself if everything doesn't go his way.
I’m only basing it off this one interview. But talking about what he wants to improve on is a tick for me. Dewy would love him saying he wants to get better at tackling and learn from others.

Claims of loyalty will entice a few clubs, especially after recent seasons of early draftee movement.

I’m not saying we take him. TBH, I don’t think it really matters who we take out of the ones we have been linked to. We’ll probably take the best mid available who we fancy, which isn’t a huge need, and hope they turn out better than some of the ones we already have running around.

I get the feeling someone like that will want to play in front of 80,000 not 8,000
Actually agree with this 100%. Guys like Rowell, Anderson, King, luko, ballard, hollands just seem so down to earth and not fussed about being in the limelight every day. Still serious about playing footy but not so much about the bells and whistles that come with it. We seem to have recruited for this reason the last few years and besides rankine it seems to be paying off. I'm sure they are doing their due diligence on who fits that mould this year whether that be ginbey, Humphrey, hollands or whoever else.

Fair effort from Oskar. Could well become the missing piece we have been looking for on that other wing if Sharp still wants to go.

Also, what a great time of year. I am ready to ogle at the thickness of some young men and convince myself they are all sure bets for AA on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back