Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should read the Rumour forum 'Hogan to Fremantle'
Dockers supporters blaming us for Bonnells calf it's funny.

I blame us for Bennells calf :oops:
Really he did it 3 times in Fremantles pre season program and they took every precaution.
Are you aware of numerous studies about the unfortunate fact of indigenous athletes pre disposition to calf issues.

Why is everyone in the media saying a ruckmen is such a pressing need for us? How many clubs have 3 genuine ruckmen on their list all pushing to be in the best 22 when you can only play one of them? Looking at other clubs I can see maybe 2-3 at most, and even then at least one of the rucks will be more of a forward/ruck. At most we need a third-choice ruckmen on the rookie list, or too come in very cheap if Brooksby does go, not spend big to bring in someone who will make Nicholls and Currie play NEAFL.

Bit rough on Cal Ah Chee and Snoop, I believe both will be well above average players

At members function i asked Gaz who in his mind is the best junior coming through , without hesitation he said Ah Chee , said he has freakish abilty that we really have'nt seen yet.

At members function i asked Gaz who in his mind is the best junior coming through , without hesitation he said Ah Chee , said he has freakish abilty that we really have'nt seen yet.
I've seen enough of Cal's freakish cleanness with his ball handling to already be convinced he's a star in the making. Thought it strange our key forwards were ranked much lower than our small forwards?

This "analysis" seems to have been done by someone who relies heavily on stats & doesn't actually watch many Suns games.
I'm guessing the "Jack Leslie", who did so well as a small/medium defender was really Jack Martin.

I don't blame then. Been plenty of games I turn off at half time :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This "analysis" seems to have been done by someone who relies heavily on stats & doesn't actually watch many Suns games.
I'm guessing the "Jack Leslie", who did so well as a small/medium defender was really Jack Martin.

Not even going to read it.

this is gonna be great

and to think they didn't even need to say 'gold coast suns chairman, tony cochrane'. just his name. just brilliant. everyone knows not to * with the coch.

Last edited:
Delist the flog.

Hail Tom Lynch

I probably wouldn't have said this a couple of years ago but it wouldn't be such a bad thing for the club would it? He's probably half the player he was and losing him would make way for at least a couple decent players and free up some salary cap space. Am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back