Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I may be a DH but your buddy is a rat of epic proportions.

Sorry, but you cannot know that.

Clearly, plenty of people at the club know there are things going on. Corkie posted about what the primary problem seems to be.

It seems like multiple people are unhappy at their treatment but only one leaked the video.

Calling someone a rat without clear proof is beyond the pale for mine.

I have been a corporate member since 2011 (not that it matters but it means I have put my money into The Suns every year) and I am 100% in and always look at The Suns glass as half full even when it was almost impossible to. Eppo and I (we don't know each other or communicate with each other) and some others know there are some issues going on around Stewy, Haines and now Evans is zeroing in on tidying it up as he knows unless there is complete cohesion in every role throughout the joint they won't win a flag. The future is very bright and it is pretty logical to assume our breakout year should be next year especially if we get some mature talent in the right positions to add some polish and maturity to what is a special playing list so we can win the close ones and be the difference. As a member I would like our club to treat players, coaches and employees better in the way they are let go or made redundant for the long term credibility of our brand, thats all. The sniping and unrest from many quarters is all based around how things have been done when exiting staff and players everyone I have spoken to understand 100% why they are gone but the way its done and sometimes 12 months prior is just not on par with the level of the clubs brand and responsibilities. Letting Solly go however could be a mistake but only time will tell on that one.

Can we just stop the name calling all together here?!

We are a Suns supporters community and we shouldn't be the centrepiece of arguments between people because of issues brought forward to the media relating our club- we can discuss these issues but it doesn't mean we turn it into an all out war.

More specifically eppo67 , if you have been given information, does your source expect you to go blabbering it everywhere? Sometimes if you have some inside information, it is best to keep it to yourself. By leaking that information you've been given, it makes you look just as bad as the person who gave you the information in the first place.
Cant agree with you on the last part mate. Its not a hush hush secret what goes on a club, if anything there should be more transparency.

Last edited:
So my 'outrage' at you falsely accusing my friend and calling him a 'rat of epic proportions' is proof of your assumptions.
Wow you are even a bigger DH than l first thought.
Relax, I haven't called anyone anything by name. It's all speculation. The only direct name calling is from you to me.

- DH

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Clearly, plenty of people at the club know there are things going on. Corkie posted about what the primary problem seems to be.

It seems like multiple people are unhappy at their treatment but only one leaked the video.

Fair enough I'll wear that. I'm just plainly disgusted that someone who was meant to be a part of the Suns team held on to that footage simply to torch someone. I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams ever being that miserable of a person. I take it as an attack on the Suns and not just the current coach.

But yes, you are correct, it wasn't called for.

- DH

Just back to normal , no need to apologise , don't care who is right or wrong . I willing to be the scapegoat , come at me no need to fight against each other , especially thing your can't control .

* I want some attention .

Exactly Stoppy. In fact my friend did not even know the video existed until it came out the other day. All the staff had heard about it but he didn't even know if it actually existed as the staff involved were directed to not talk about it. He was surprised it actually still existed.

-Friend of a rat.

Last edited:
Eppo, when were the players told?
Exactly Stoppy. In fact my friend did not even know the video existed until it came out the other day. All the staff had heard about it but he didn't even know if it actually existed as the staff involved were directed to not talk about it. He was surprised it actually still existed.

-Friend of a rat.

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our playing list don’t give two poos.
They were partying and enjoying themselves yesterday and will probably continue doing so into next week.

I genuinely believe our club told who was being moved on with the sincere intention of giving them a head start to look elsewhere whereas other clubs have decided to hold off.

I bet the club management way regret making that decision now.

Our playing list don’t give two poos.
They were partying and enjoying themselves yesterday and will probably continue doing so into next week.

I genuinely believe our club told who was being moved on with the sincere intention of giving them a head start to look elsewhere whereas other clubs have decided to hold off.

I bet the club management way regret making that decision now.
That’s been consistent with our decisions in the past. The club wants to give their employees whether it is coaches or players the best opportunity to find their next career opportunity

No idea.
That's it for me on the subject l'm not sharing anymore information.
I'm just commenting on football matters from now on.

Don't get upset on my account mate. I am just an emotional Suns stalwart and reason/logic doesn't permeate through my football following like it does the rest of my life.

Its the one part of my life I get to be irrational and emotional lol

I feel this.

Me: Normally (reasonably) well adjusted Husband/Father

Game Day: Mummy, why is Daddy swearing at the television?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back