Autopsy Suns v Cats - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Thursday May 16th 7:00pm - (TIO Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast Record at T.I.O Stadium (Marrara) in Darwin:

R10, 2024: def GEEL by 64 pts
R9, 2024: def NM by 68 pts
R12, 2023: def ADL by 25 pts
R11, 2023: def WB by 7 pts
R12, 2022: def NM by 62 pts
R11, 2022: def HAW by 67 pts
R13, 2020: lost to CARL by 33 pts
R8, 2012: lost to WB by 38 pts

Wins: 6
Losses: 2
Average Win Margin: 48.8 pts

It's the Suns home away from home.

#SunsVsCats #TIOStadium #ThursdayNightFooty

Chris Scott to give Dempsey best on ground in the coaches votes? :)

The worry would be that Conway, Holmes, Dempsey, Miers and Stengle all played well but you still lost by 64
I'd rather that than Blicavs, Guthrie, Stewart, Tuohy and Rohan starring. Then Cameron, Duncan, Stanley and Hawkins all in, playing well - and then losing by 10 goals. Let's put it that way.

We've had 10+ quality veterans for a while, so were always going to suffer when they were gone or fell of a cliff.

We also didn't get enough from a bunch of mid rangers tonight. Zuthrie, J.Henry, Kolo and Bruhn were all 1/10 performers.

Kane Cornes doesn’t think there should be a team in the NT because it’s too hard to score there.

Nice work GC and Geelong. 👍

For the bettors amongst us, GC made the overs (generally about 162.5) on their own! Not often you see that.

I'd rather that than Blicavs, Guthrie, Stewart, Tuohy and Rohan starring. Then Cameron, Duncan, Stanley and Hawkins all in, playing well - and then losing by 10 goals. Let's put it that way.

We've had 10+ quality veterans for a while, so were always going to suffer when they were gone or fell of a cliff.

We also didn't get enough from a bunch of mid rangers tonight. Zuthrie, J.Henry, Kolo and Bruhn were all 1/10 performers.
An oxymoron post if I’ve ever seen one ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mean to sound salty, Gold Coast are a scary prospect when on and playing up north, but they won't have announced themselves as 'the real deal' (for whichever commentator said that) until they actually win a game on the other side of the Barassi line.

So far they've only played three games outside of Qld/NT and lost by a combined 130 points.

Kane Cornes doesn’t think there should be a team in the NT because it’s too hard to score there.

Nice work GC and Geelong. 👍

For the bettors amongst us, GC made the overs (generally about 162.5) on their own! Not often you see that.
Yeah but Kane is a f- wit of biblical proportions.

Can you please just compile all of these thoughts and send them in another 4am DM?

If you haven't noticed I'm conversing with the sane and affable people in here about the game. You are unhinged.
I'm not sure how you think you're coming across...

Calling me insane and unhinged even though I correctly forecast the Cats better than you did who you labeled as the best team in the comp. Then you come into a game day thread and don't even talk footy. Yeah, ok champ.

Ah yes, Bulldogs played Gold Coast at Darwin and had to play Geelong the following week, over to you GWS, your turn now. Now Geelong gets a taste of the fixture other teams have.

Back