Autopsy Suns v Cats - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Thursday May 16th 7:00pm - (TIO Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate who is it more of a game for, the team from a warm northern state who play there semi regularly or Victorian sides that they host there at the venue where they’ve won 6 on the bounce? If there is any advantage to being there I think it goes slightly their way so yes, it is the games NOT there or on the Gold Coast where they will be tested the most and arcing up because someone points that out seems pretty stupid
You get a squadzillon games at Kardinia that have have propelled your success for over 30 years.

Don’t start complaining now ffs.

I’d say a lot of things won us flags. Jimmy Bartel, Paul Chapman, Steve Johnson, Tom Harley, Joel Selwood, Corey Enright, Joel Corey, Brad Ottens, Cameron Ling, James Kelly, Harry Taylor, Darren Milburn etc etc and the rest of our non-high drafted premiership players might have something to say about it but hey, maybe not. Who knows.

We have a home ground. Wow. Other teams don’t? That’s amazing. Next you’ll tell us they play fin-

Nevermind.
So defensive.
Maybe chat to your mate whinging about academies.
All I did was point out the Cats are the last club that should be whinging about academies.

nah just a plethora of f/s a true home ground and zero travel.
1. Name all of the father sons in this side?
2. A team plays Home Games at Home…what a concept
3. 1 of only 3 teams to play in every single state/territory this year. Don’t think “travel” can be labelled at the one VIC club actually travelling everywhere.

I’d say a lot of things won us flags. Jimmy Bartel, Paul Chapman, Steve Johnson, Tom Harley, Joel Selwood, Corey Enright, Joel Corey, Brad Ottens, Cameron Ling, James Kelly, Harry Taylor, Darren Milburn etc etc and the rest of our non-high drafted premiership players might have something to say about it but hey, maybe not. Who knows.

We have a home ground. Wow. Other teams don’t? That’s amazing. Next you’ll tell us they play fin-

Nevermind.
Bartel. The ultimate utility player.

Like a shorter Hird.

Enright and Scarlet were unbelievable reliable.

The memories of our glory days remain in our soul for all eternity

Jesus … now that is a stat of monumental something something
Potentially the worst game of Stewart's career. And Zuthrie turned to 18 year old Zuthrie. Then Henry and Kolo turned to Dumb and Dumber.

Yes the midfield were spanked, but our defence hasn't been that calamitous since 1999. Curnow would've kicked 12.

1- So you are forgetting what won you those flags.
2- and? Doesn’t change anything I’ve said.
3- compare that to all clubs nationwide.

Let’s not pretend the Vic clubs, especially the cats, don’t have a natural advantage.

Makes your whinge about academies hilarious, pathetic and hypocritical all at once.
“Those flags” which one we have a few, 2022 only had one F/son

It was hardly a whinge, more lighthearted, sorry if I triggered you.

How can you argue academies are not an advantage?

Vic teams have advantages for sure I agree, but cats don’t even get 11 home games and they play away games at opposition home venues also, the fixture is nowhere near fair in so many ways, we all know that, I hardly think Geelong gets the best deal, we are slowly discovering with teams regularly beating Geelong at Geelong, that shock horror, Geelong were hard to beat anywhere including at Geelong.

1. Name all of the father sons in this side?
2. A team plays Home Games at Home…what a concept
3. 1 of only 3 teams to play in every single state/territory this year. Don’t think “travel” can be labelled at the one VIC club actually travelling everywhere.
Keep up
“Those flags” which one we have a few, 2022 only had one F/son

It was hardly a whinge, more lighthearted, sorry if I triggered you.

How can you argue academies are not an advantage?

Vic teams have advantages for sure I agree, but cats don’t even get 11 home games and they play away games at opposition home venues also, the fixture is nowhere near fair in so many ways, we all know that, I hardly think Geelong gets the best deal, we are slowly discovering with teams regularly beating Geelong at Geelong, that shock horror, Geelong were hard to beat anywhere including at Geelong.
Not once have I said that academies aren’t an advantage.

But compared to advantages of a Vic club, especially the Cats? Please 🤣🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re seeing what the cats will look like with another 2 or so retirements

I’m glad Selwood is having to watch this live

I couldn’t ever imagine being soo desperate to see another club losing that you take enjoyment out of it.

Why would Joel care? Dude has won at life.

You get a squadzillon games at Kardinia that have have propelled your success for over 30 years.

Don’t start complaining now ffs.

We also have a record AWAY from there that between 2007-2022 gives us a winning percentage good enough to qualify for the finals each year so yeah, good one, it’s, ah, all down to the far wing at Kardinia Park.

Keep up

Not once have I said that academies aren’t an advantage.

But compared to advantages of a Vic club, especially the Cats? Please 🤣🤦‍♂️

What if GWS knock cats off next week, pretty likely at this stage, then swans might later in the year, cats might have 4wins and 5 losses at home or something, and that’s where they will be at as a side.
In the past they might have won 85-90% of games at KP, but we’re winning 75% of games anyway…..
Look I don’t think I’m getting through so it’s all just hot air at this point …

Gee that's extremely rare in the modern game - a side scores 100 and loses by 64 points. When was the last game with a higher aggregate score than that?
Exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't find the words to say it.

Oh no, are the poor dears suffering because they had to travel for once?
We are travelling to every state and territory this year. So you’re literally incorrect.

And of course we aren’t travelling more than you…we didn’t book an offseason US trip. Boy imagine becoming cooked after LOSING a Grand Final.

You’re supposed to be hungover after a win not a loss lol

I haven't watched a presser in about 5 years (Scott talking about dropping Stanley for the 2019 QF cause it "was meant to be wet"). All I know is 5 people have said it was boring. Not one for the highlights reel.

Used up all his enthusiasm last week

Back