Media Super League - Baghdad Eshays Official Champions

Which team do you hope drafts you?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

They're all deliberate copy and pasted and rip.offs from Bombers posts designed to mock you guys and have been for pages.
That is the gag.
The fact you guys didn't realise was funny at first, but then it became painful.
I couldn't watch on any longer
Oh you silly Goose, now I understand why you were the sacrificial lamb anointed to be the joint Mobbs Medal winner just so a Bomber didn’t win on their own. Did not realise you were so gullible. They clearly made the right choice.

This shitpile of a thread staggered to 820 posts in 13 days before I was tagged in it by TJASTA-bot and since then it has sparked into life and doubled traffic in half the time.

Poor krak-whore was handed a golden opportunity to get his name into outright favouritism for the rookie awards and shat the bed. Despite the #nepotism and outright #cheating from Scomo’s friendwithbenefits, it has fizzled spectacularly due to a lack of brand recognition smothered in the most vanilla and repetitive dross imaginable from both of them.

Just because you are too cowardly to tag TheCoach16 when plagiarising his words, doesn’t mean you should not be held to account. No one at the Bombers was oblivious to the ‘clever’ tactics you thought was a big secret that you were giggling to yourself over.

It is sad that you think this is a ‘gotcha’ moment worth bringing to the attention of the wider SFA. All it has done is clear up for other posters why you and the others were repeating yourselves with words you clearly did not understand the context of.

Be better.

Oh you silly Goose, now I understand why you were the sacrificial lamb anointed to be the joint Mobbs Medal winner just so a Bomber didn’t win on their own. Did not realise you were so gullible. They clearly made the right choice.

This shitpile of a thread staggered to 820 posts in 13 days before I was tagged in it by TJASTA-bot and since then it has sparked into life and doubled traffic in half the time.

Poor krak-whore was handed a golden opportunity to get his name into outright favouritism for the rookie awards and shat the bed. Despite the #nepotism and outright #cheating from Scomo’s friendwithbenefits, it has fizzled spectacularly due to a lack of brand recognition smothered in the most vanilla and repetitive dross imaginable from both of them.

Just because you are too cowardly to tag TheCoach16 when plagiarising his words, doesn’t mean you should not be held to account. No one at the Bombers was oblivious to the ‘clever’ tactics you thought was a big secret that you were giggling to yourself over.

It is sad that you think this is a ‘gotcha’ moment worth bringing to the attention of the wider SFA. All it has done is clear up for other posters why you and the others were repeating yourselves with words you clearly did not understand the context of.

Be better.
This is an incredible melt.
You are very emotional.
#outrage

Be better.
Nice melt. :$

Be better.
Cheers mate, really appreciate you congratulating the East Side Hwaks on our success in the Super League. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate, really appreciate you congratulating the East Side Hwaks on our success in the Super League. :thumbsu:
Hey Hate, wish you all the best in this fantasy football leagues’ fantasy football league.

Was drafted into this crap without so much as a by-your-leave, so hope whoever ”wins” it enjoys the experience. Thought it was a piss-take until they fell short of even that.

Jabba73 rn

This clearly isn't the place for you, you are much to emotional, take a breather champ 👍
#outrage

Jabba73 is clearly too invested in the SFA right now. So much emotion in his post - he's struggling to separate reality from fantasy. The poor fella clearly needs a break.

Jabba73 is clearly too invested in the SFA right now. So much emotion in his post - he's struggling to separate reality from fantasy. The poor fella clearly needs a break.
Given your inability to even read stats and facts correctly cereal_vanilla, won’t be taking any advice from you that involves intuition, emotions or analysis.

Thanks for your concern though, very nice of you.

Given your inability to even read stats and facts correctly cereal_vanilla, won’t be taking any advice from you that involves intuition, emotions or analysis.

Thanks for your concern though, very nice of you.
I'm just concerned for your welfare. These are challenging times.

Back