Competition Superqoach S34 - Win a Badge and 12 Month Premium Platinum Account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which teams will be a player short this coming week? Happy to roll the dice against a team in the same boat to give one of us a chance of doubling our scores.

I’m just generally s**t. Challenge? 😅

Round 06
ROUND 6 RESULTS

I did say that positions would be updated after round 6 however I will move this back to after round 7 so I can update over the weekend.

Things are starting to settle down as no qoach moved more than one position up or down this week. Only one challenge for the week meant a round win for U2tigers as Tigerturbulance kindly donated his points, fielding four players with the bye including his captain. Bono himself had two players on a bye but the rest of team performed reasonably well with noone particularly outstanding. U2tigers remains in third place on the season leaderboard.

akkaps dropped his best round since round 1, posting a respectable 767 points despite fielding a player with a bye and not engaging in a challenge. Hate, as captain, was the standout performer with 115 points while thewizardmelon also hit the ton with 105. damicky was also a standout for akkaps' team, scoring 94 points. Despite a quality score, akkaps moves up just one position to tenth.

sausageroll is back on the podium this week after a very poor showing last week. Scoring 713 points for the round, sausageroll was also buoyed by Hate and damicky while receiving excellent contributions from Tarkyn_24 (97), sante and Millky95 (both 88) as well. Despite fielding a team with no players on the bye, sausageroll was stung badly by his captaincy choice with Pie 4 Life scoring just 35 points. sausageroll rises one place to 14th.

The top three for the season remain unchanged with mwerps leading from DenieD and U2tigers but her lead has dwindled to 53 points. Bono closed the gap between second and third by 200 points but remains 500 points adrift of Denied in second. He has, however, stretch his lead over Barrybran in fourth by 180 points.

SCORECARDS

sXrf4qL.png

LEADERBOARD - ROUND

k26wmEl.png

LEADERBOARD - SEASON

F4ld6Tu.png

TRADES AND CHALLENGES ARE OPEN. ROUND 7 LOCKS DOWN AT 11:59PM SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER.

ROUND 6 RESULTS

I did say that positions would be updated after round 6 however I will move this back to after round 7 so I can update over the weekend.

Things are starting to settle down as no qoach moved more than one position up or down this week. Only one challenge for the week meant a round win for U2tigers as Tigerturbulance kindly donated his points, fielding four players with the bye including his captain. Bono himself had two players on a bye but the rest of team performed reasonably well with noone particularly outstanding. U2tigers remains in third place on the season leaderboard.

akkaps dropped his best round since round 1, posting a respectable 767 points despite fielding a player with a bye and not engaging in a challenge. Hate, as captain, was the standout performer with 115 points while thewizardmelon also hit the ton with 105. damicky was also a standout for akkaps' team, scoring 94 points. Despite a quality score, akkaps moves up just one position to tenth.

sausageroll is back on the podium this week after a very poor showing last week. Scoring 713 points for the round, sausageroll was also buoyed by Hate and damicky while receiving excellent contributions from Tarkyn_24 (97), sante and Millky95 (both 88) as well. Despite fielding a team with no players on the bye, sausageroll was stung badly by his captaincy choice with Pie 4 Life scoring just 35 points. sausageroll rises one place to 14th.

The top three for the season remain unchanged with mwerps leading from DenieD and U2tigers but her lead has dwindled to 53 points. Bono closed the gap between second and third by 200 points but remains 500 points adrift of Denied in second. He has, however, stretch his lead over Barrybran in fourth by 180 points.

SCORECARDS

sXrf4qL.png

LEADERBOARD - ROUND

k26wmEl.png

LEADERBOARD - SEASON

F4ld6Tu.png

TRADES AND CHALLENGES ARE OPEN. ROUND 7 LOCKS DOWN AT 11:59PM SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER.
so in a reversed field I am winning this thing

pimp.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which teams will be a player short this coming week? Happy to roll the dice against a team in the same boat to give one of us a chance of doubling our scores.
Up for a challenge this week fella?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back