List Mgmt. Swans Best 22 for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Newspaper today says Goodes will make the announcement tomorrow night at the Swans B+F that he will be playing next year. Mal offered more money but might not be enough.

I thought hanners year was pretty good too

Jack i thought was never quite right dont think he had the impact on games this year
Jacks year was nothing on his 2013 form imo. His kicking etc went backwards and his decision making.

Hanners was lazy in the first couple of games like others , he was better in 2013 imo.

Hope the great mans knee holds up and is able to tackle in 2015

Hope so too. Disappointed about membrey obviously but am actually quite optimistic about Goodes playing on, he was one of the few players that put their hand up on the weekend and we could use his leadership and goal sense.

What is a Campaigner ??? An overused analogy used by Exhibit A ( see Hawks supporter ) repeatedly dribbled out on the main board ???

As in the words of a Bogan Red Headed Female from Queensland, Please Explain !
Campaigner = see you next Tuesday

What is a Campaigner ??? An overused analogy used by Exhibit A ( see Hawks supporter ) repeatedly dribbled out on the main board ???

BF autocorrects c*nt to campaigner as it is a naughty word.

Newspaper today says Goodes will make the announcement tomorrow night at the Swans B+F that he will be playing next year. Mal offered more money but might not be enough.

Take 100k off jetta give it to mal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you don't actually know but Fat Eddie went to use the "C" word on air think it was his Millionaire show and pulled up just in time, he said something along the lines of "you know what youre talking about for an old C*#t" stopped right on the C..then he justified it by saying he was about to say "campaigner" not "C*#t".. You can tell how many flogs on this site are brainwashed by Eddie Inc. it has become a normal word.

Last edited:
Yes we finished minor premiers which means jack to me and weather it worked or not.

Imo Goodes , Reid , Tippett cant play in the same forward , it lacks to much defensive pressure and Bud cant do everything.

Good defences like Hawks ( GF ) kill the high ball and just run it out with ease. Our mids at times are to blame also with there ball use.

Goodes plays 3rd tall and Reid gets replaced with a medium/small player that can try and lock the ball in.

Buddy and Tippett are going to get doubled teamed regardless of Reid being the decoy.

Open up the space for the 2 big boys like WB game , yes I know it was only the WB but it was the first time I seen them both get space and lead up at the ball carrier.

Reid is seriously getting wasted playing the decoy/Lrt role , when lrt was playing that role remember we didn't have buddy or tippet.

Just think we are wasting a talent in Reid with the role he is playing , he is proven at AFL level so why not throw him at CHB. Never know he could turn into a H Taylor/B Reid type , doubt it but we can dream.
We are desperate for a CHB so it just makes sense.

Yes, Reid play back cause we need another tall defender.
Trade Hanners for a smart ball user who can hit targets.
Goodes is still good enough to be one of our better players.
Rohan needs to play more reserves. Hes only got speed. Shanks half his kicks and doesnt make the correct decision most of the time.
Not sure about Jetta. Actually thought his defensive pressure was up this year apart from the big dance. Still needs to work harder off the ball though. He's too good a kick and decision maker to let go easily.
Need another ruckman, I don't rate Derickx.
And what's with Horse rotating all the newbies so much in the first half of the year? I hope he sticks to Lloyd and Cunningham.

YES ! Goodes to play on. I am so pleased about this. I do not want to see that man leave without a 3rd premiership cup bolted to the bonnet of his Datsun. Coming into the off season fighting fit is a new one for Goodes.

ps. I'm good with Shaw too. A full preseason and he'll be firing. Our defence needs the experience, especially if Mal goes. Rohan could learn a lot from Shaw, like when to bounce or even how to bounce.

Hope Mitchell can crack the 22.

With Shaw and Goodes going on the 22 might not change that much ( unless injury ) and with only Mal up in the air.

Shaw should have never gone on imo but the club and himself know better than me.

So if your opinion is that the club's opinion is better than your opinion why bother expressing your opinion at all ?

Just kidding Punts. Trust in the club. All will be well. The GF was a diversion. Something much bigger is brewing. We are on the verge of world domination. 4m tall footy playing Aliens have landed in the SCG car park. AFL is moving it's HQ to the London underground. Obama will be picked up by the Swans in the rookie draft. The CIA have targeted the Hawks for re-education through butt reaming. The football used in the GF was radioactive but only Horse knew. Jetta is a Japanese love robot called Sparky. Parker has been cloned and a fresh one will play each quarter. Goodes has two penises. They are called Bob and Andy. Only the club knows why. All of these may be true or none of them. There is a dossier kept under the floor of the kennel of a cocker spaniel in someone's backyard in Paddington. Above the kennel is the Masonic emblem. The eye moves. The dog is a fake. A windmill next to the fish pond generates electricity which moves the tail. The concrete gnome in the garden moves each night. The dossier contains 'things'. Their very existence threatens the AFL establishment. Horse has been visiting this dog for 3 years now. Every 2nd Saturday he gives it a bone and 'woofs' 3 times. The triangle is almost complete. All it needs is a Hobbit. Gandalf has been to visit McGlynn.

Trust the club.

Hope Mitchell can crack the 22.

With Shaw and Goodes going on the 22 might not change that much ( unless injury ) and with only Mal up in the air.

Shaw should have never gone on imo but the club and himself know better than me.

Needs another 5 years in the NEAFL

Hannebery's form up until his injury midyear against Port was actually superior to his form in 2013 IMO. He was playing with more responsibility as an inside and outside player and wasn't exclusively relying on Kennedy and Jack to get the ball for him. If he hadn't been injured, I think he would have made AA again but been far more deserving this year. He hit a bit of that form in the run to the GF but then disappointed on the biggest day like almost everyone else did.

I don't think Hannebery's year was bad at all though. If he didn't get hurt, he'd have been contending with the season's standout three in Kennedy, Parker and Franklin for podium places in the Skilton IMO.
Totally agree, Hanners form with the exception of first 3-4 weeks was very good, he was even right up there in Brownlow voting with JPK before he got injured

Hope the great mans knee holds up and is able to tackle in 2015

I think if he can get a full albeit managed pre-season into him I am confident that we will see a different Goodsey in 2015, he had no pre-season at all for 2014 and I don't think you can underestimate that but he did show glimpses of what he is still capable of doing late in the season.

B: Nick Smith, Heath Grundy, Ted Richards
HB: Dane Rampe, Sam Reid, Gary Rohan
C: Jarrad McVeigh, Tom Mitchell, Dan Hannebery
HF: Harry Cunningham, Lance Franklin, Kieren Jack
FF: Ben McGlynn, Kurt Tippett, Adam Goodes
F: Mike Pyke, Josh Kennedy, Luke Parker
I/C: Craig Bird, Jake Lloyd, Jeremy Laidler, Jetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back