2nds Swans Reserves 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with Jack. Obviously playing seniors today but why was he out of the seniors playing reserves? Injury/form?

He had a delayed start to the year, played a couple of NEAFL games then into seniors. Played two senior games hurting his hip in the second he then missed a game with that, recovered and was selected again.

Clarke is the worst recruit we have had in a very long time. Just crap. Not NEAFL, let alone AFL standard. Gives the ball up very easily and disposal is totally crap. I do not normally lay it on players but this bloke is taking money under false pretences.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be having an impact this ear. I am also not confident of Longmire playing him in the midfield even next year. He has not moved Heeney or Mills into the midfield.

Rowbottom looks a more genuine inside player than either Heeney or Mills for me.

Should be having an impact this ear. I am also not confident of Longmire playing him in the midfield even next year. He has not moved Heeney or Mills into the midfield.

I just dont think he has the tank or the strength to be consistently effective there yet. Let him work forward with the occasional stint through the middle and dont let him get beat up by bigger stronger bodies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back