2nds Swans Reserves 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowbottom looks a more genuine inside player than either Heeney or Mills for me.

The really exciting thing with Rowbottom is not only does he look a very natural inside player but he is much faster than both Heeney and Mills.
Depending on his development he could become an incredibly effective inside out mid which we really havent had in the team since maybe Goodes?

804 goal for the Swans...fair effort!

Haha was about to say I wish.

Played a pc game in the mid 90s called AFL Finals Fever. Worked out you could steal the ruck tap by pushing into the circle and then played a full game once v Carlton. Won something like 957 - 73. Lockett kicked 30 odd goals and Cresswell had over 100 disposals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Ling play the last quarter? Had 0.

I didn’t see him. Probably got pulled when it started pissing down, they seem a bit gun shy with him still.

Maybe NEAFL at this stage is just part of his “preseason” program as he seemed to be marking someone rather than trying to use him as an outlet from defence.

I didn’t see him. Probably got pulled when it started pissing down, they seem a bit gun shy with him still.

Maybe NEAFL at this stage is just part of his “preseason” program as he seemed to be marking someone rather than trying to use him as an outlet from defence.
I reckon you’re spot on there Masey. I noticed he pulled up on a chase in the 3rd, almost as if to say ‘s**t, I’m not supposed to be sprinting’.

Stoddart's disposal numbers are still a problem. 21 disposals in a very high possession game, even being beaten by the ruckman.

He has some very exciting passages of play but he makes some pretty ordinary decisions at times and doesnt have the greatest disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back