Competitions Sweet FA Tour of BigFooty - Collingwood Board Challenge (Game Played Today Approx. 4-5pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood qooty? Goodo. Hello Pies. I don’t know if I’ve ever posted on this board before. I’ve lurked it on a regular basis though.

Hey Barrybran am I supposed to be in this game? I don’t recall reading the T&Cs about the level of commitment

Collingwood qooty? Goodo. Hello Pies. I don’t know if I’ve ever posted on this board before. I’ve lurked it on a regular basis though.

Hey Barrybran am I supposed to be in this game? I don’t recall reading the T&Cs about the level of commitment
We'll get a team together for Collingwood first and then we'll sort out the Sweet FA side

We'll get a team together for Collingwood first and then we'll sort out the Sweet FA side
If Tarks is a defender I could probably manage a bag as FF. Just saying...

0 posts by Loonerty was enough to make it into the side last time and you did post against Carlton so I'm sure you'll be fine :)
Do you have a beez /other collingwood player clay figurine?

Stop horsing around please. Show pony.

Is that another way of wanting me banned?:)

FireKrakouer and I are friends on Pies board but not on politics/Trump.

dont worry - ChappyUK and myself are ******* s**t up together at the Furies, even though he drinks Bud Lite

0 posts by Loonerty was enough to make it into the side last time and you did post against Carlton so I'm sure you'll be fine :)
Do you have a beez /other collingwood player clay figurine?

MWPP attacking Loonerty again in heel turn shock.

MWPP attacking Loonerty again in heel turn shock.
It's not an attack on Loon, just the people who organised this and the low bar that was set :p
Good news Pies fans- shows that you have this in the bag ^^
Even if Tarkyn_24 and beez have an unfortunate training mishap

Ulahoopski and reggie :) Keen to have a kick?
A page 3 invite for a 100 game, one club life member SFA player?? I'd be offended if it mattered. I'll take my primary school position (CHF) if it's available. Just to stick it right up the Filth Wizard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not an attack on Loon, just the people who organised this and the low bar that was set :p
Good news Pies fans- shows that you have this in the bag ^^
Even if Tarkyn_24 and beez have an unfortunate training mishap
Don't post falsities like this; you'll scare the masses.

Training is strictly frowned upon in Sweet City.

I was about to say that I'm late to the party when I remembered that, as a Brazilian, it wouldn't be true. I'm actually right on time. Life is great!

---

Good morning, everybody. I'm GremioPower, and I play for the Sin City Swamprats since last season.

Thanks for having us here. Welcome to the wonderful world of qootball! I'm open to any question you might have on the game.

The way I see it, the Sweet F.A. would, basically speaking, be a role-playing game around the sport of "qooty". I believe that anyone who enjoys playing RPG would find a way to also enjoy the SFA qootball world.

The first step to play the game is joining one of the SFA clubs. There are currently 12 clubs, and they are different to one another. Each one has its own history and identity. If a particular club doesn't work for you, there could be another that may be more fitting. Don't give up soon.

From the start, there are two basic roles for all the players. We are all both qootballers and fans. The qootballing part of the game is automatic. It is given by the game Masters through the simulation program (note: the field positions have distinct weights, and the clubs are responsible to set the line-ups every week). The fans engage opposition fans by posting in matchday threads like this one we are in.

Everything else, however, is on the players themselves. There are other official roles, but it's possible to create an infinite number of unofficial ones. It depends on how one approaches the game, his club, and the SFA community.

Ultimately, the SFA is an imaginative storytelling exercise. Still, it is that and more. One needs to get in there to find it out. The only measure is your own imagination.

A page 3 invite for a 100 game, one club life member SFA player?? I'd be offended if it mattered. I'll take my primary school position (CHF) if it's available. Just to stick it right up the Filth Wizard!

I hope you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back