Sweet Real Estate Guide (Minecraft)

Remove this Banner Ad

SWEET REAL ESTATE GUIDE

WARNING - MULTIPLE IMAGES AND VIDEOS THROUGHOUT. BEWARE LIKELY DATA EXPENDITURE IF VIEWING VIA MOBILE SERVICE

The real estate guide is an offshoot of the thread [Replicating Sweet In A Minecraft World].

Sweet Suburb Delineations_2023-06-04 - 2SUBURBS.png

Suburbs : [AG] Abu Ghraib | [AL] Alberton | [AS] Ashcombe | [AT] Attenboro | [BE] Beldribilin (Dragon Island) | [DL] Dun Lop | [DO] Docklands | [FU] Fulmina | [GU] Gumbania | [GV] Golden Valley | [HE] The Heights | [MB] Mount Buller | [NC] Nou Camp | [OT] Old Town (Sweet West) | [PU] Punt | [RA] Rasasidge | [SP] Spotswood | [SU] Subiaco | [SW] Sweet CBD | [WA] Waverley

[Regions Outside Of Sweet]

Notes:
  • All properties should now be indentified throughout Sweet and rural Hindealla.
  • All data is nested via jurisdictions, but skipping ridings : Nation > Region > [Riding] > Suburb/Locality > Street > Property.
  • Properties already under ownership are not defined (I forgot), but sometimes you can see signage on the screenshots. That's random though. I'm currently adding Proprietorship notes under the relevant property listings, and will add an index once this stage is completed.
  • For anyone wishing to appropriate a property (say that five times fast) there is a fairly loose restriction on what's going to be available to you. I can advise the regulations if required.
  • The city (and indeed the countryside) is still growing. Many screenshots are a bit old and might show a lovely house on its own on a neat hill beside some woodland which by now is already surrounded by a bunch of prefab shanties. Seek me out for up-to-date info on a prospective property.

Thanks peoples!

cGlcFpHOqmDe.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marut > Eksapilani > Hindealla > Sweet > Golden Valley > Valley Road :

The main drag from east to west in the north of Sweet. This is essentially the only way to get from one side of town to the other when you're this far north.
View attachment 1122422

Valley Road stretches through the valley and suburb after which it is named (although in Minecraft it's all flat lolz - ok there's hills to the north), connecting Dun Lop suburb to Gumbania.
View attachment 1122425

Valley Road, Golden Valley - Allotments
Another road that was screenshotted before a substantial amount of it's suburbia development.
View attachment 1122427

View attachment 1122431 Allotment GVValley01 - This is a very old house, it might be heritage-listed. Can't remember.
View attachment 1122433 Allotment GVValley02 - A borderline mansion, situated across Valley Road from Riverview Rd.
View attachment 1122434 Allotment GVValley03 - This cute home backs onto the creek. The house is nicknamed "Telepoint" for Minecraft technical reasons that I don't want to go into. Suffice to say a spot in its garden has the g-sat coordinates -1000, -25000.
View attachment 1122435 Allotment GVValley04
View attachment 1122436 Allotment GVValley05 - Currently a lumber farm, but will probably become a residential allotment in the future.
View attachment 1122437 Allotment GVValley06 - Candy Girl Cafe. Originally a honey production facility, before a larger factory opened nextdoor.
View attachment 1122438 Allotment GVValley07 - This home is located nextdoor to Kennedy Park (ruins).
View attachment 1122440 Allotment GVValley08 - Honey Production Facility, on the corner with Winnambool Road. What's the buzz, tell me whatsa happening.
View attachment 1122441 Allotment GVValley09 - For technical fourth wall Minecraft purposes, this home hosts a nether portal.
View attachment 1122442 Allotment GVValley10 - Part of the more robust development projects, not long before server lockdown. Aft-dates overview imagery.
View attachment 1122443 Allotment GVValley11 - Very large north-side home, aft-dating overview imagery.
Love seeing all these posts. I have visited/seen many of the properties in this suburb. Can confirm I acquired honey from here. Thank you honey production facility :D

Thanks for taking the mammoth effort to put this together, look forward to seeing more.

And I can't wait to get back on the server!

"Owning" a house in is free. There are some restrictions on which homes are available to any specific person, but it's free. I'll tag you in our match thread because if we discuss it there, it might get other demons interested in grabbing a place, too.
Ah yes then we will get the big real estate money.
Also what properties are available? Might look at owning one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back