Competition T20 Australia: Bid Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay question. My teams logo is actually part of the design of my top and takes up the entire right facing sleeve area (think WB cartoon clash). Does that count as the aforementioned rule, or am I gonna have to place a small version of my logo over the top of the logo? Because if that's the case I'm gonna have to start again.
no that will be fine ;)

Bit late to the party, but anyway...
uDbYsMB.png

Remember everyone you've got til midnight AEST on Jan 25th to have your entries in.

If you don't, you won't be part of the tournament.

Also if everyone who has sent in their entries also send them to me so I can prepare the graphics and match threads that would be great. :)

Last edited:
TWENTY20 AUSTRALIA SEASON|01
These designs are to be PM'd to me by the 25th of January, and the tournament will get under way on the 26th of January.
Remember everyone you've got til midnight AEST to have your entries in.

Also if everyone who has sent in their entries also send them to me so I can prepare the graphics and match threads that would be great. :)
Sorry, come again?

Remember everyone you've got til midnight AEST on Jan 25th to have your entries in.

So tommorrow night or Wednesday night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back