Tasmania Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Coates was on the jumper of the kids/players that ran through the jumper at the press event so there is some commitment there already

Coates was on the jumper of the kids/players that ran through the jumper at the press event so there is some commitment there already

Coates is the sponsor for the league formerly known as the TAC Cup.

Cadbury, MyState Bank, Sprite of Tas and Incat come to mind.

Would absolutely blow my mind and add another layer of unification if Boags and Cascade came together and were joint sponsors 😂

I also don’t think the sponsors will be limited to Tasmanian organisations. I feel like national businesses will see the benefits of jumping on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While major sposors could come from anywhere with a national focuis - Portential Majors /seconary spomsros with Tasmanian Operations

TasGov through Tourism Tasmania/TTlines/Aurora (almost certainly a given)
Cadbury
Cascade/Boags
Federal Group
Tassal
Mystate Bank
Incat
St Lukes Health
Hazell Bros
National Pies

Secondary and Tertiary sposors be spread from Hobart to Devonport - these are typically more localised in nature - like Jacksons etc.

I wonder if Blundstone would attempt to transfer sponsorship over to the new stadium. Welcome to the Blundstone Superdome!

AFL will be rubbing their hands over sponsorship now. Will do nothing until after the election, but once that is out the way they will be hitting their targets pretty hard.

AFL will be rubbing their hands over sponsorship now. Will do nothing until after the election, but once that is out the way they will be hitting their targets pretty hard.
The AFL has one place and one place only in mind...
images - 2024-03-19T231042.783.jpeg 80bf63f2-6608-400b-ba94-6512b3530f6d.png

While major sposors could come from anywhere with a national focuis - Portential Majors /seconary spomsros with Tasmanian Operations

TasGov through Tourism Tasmania/TTlines/Aurora (almost certainly a given)
Cadbury
Cascade/Boags
Federal Group
Tassal
Mystate Bank
Incat
St Lukes Health
Hazell Bros
National Pies

Secondary and Tertiary sposors be spread from Hobart to Devonport - these are typically more localised in nature - like Jacksons etc.
I’ve heard the afl are pretty touchy when it comes to alcohol sponsorship at clubs due to their sponsorship with Carlton united brewery. You would think that would rule out boags maybe cascade being owned buy cub might be an option

Remove this Banner Ad

Back