Beauty & Style Tattoo Sleeves

Remove this Banner Ad

Get as many tattoos as you like but please don't describe them as having 'meaning'
I have both my grandmother's initials tattooed over my heart because I loved them a great deal, and it seemed like a nice way to commemorate their memory. Tatts seem to provoke a lot of outrage in some for reasons I can't quite understand.

I have both my grandmother's initials tattooed over my heart because I loved them a great deal, and it seemed like a nice way to commemorate their memory. Tatts seem to provoke a lot of outrage in some for reasons I can't quite understand.
A lot of it comes from having to tolerate people who go on about how meaningful their tatts are. In the vast majority of cases these people probably look down upon art in other mediums. Yet for their own tattoos they are all too happy to ascribe some profound meaning; even though their tatt is likely their last name or a quote they Google'd.

I don't hate tattoos as a principle, although I have seen very few that I thought looked good. People are welcome to do whatever they want. But there is a level of douchebaggery that comes with a lot of people and their tattoos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read an article about those who got into the tatt craze in the 80's. Dropping like flies from cancer

I sometimes wonder if the tattooist have a lot of trouble trying not to laugh on the job with some of the fantastically lame stuff that people get them to brand with.
Well, when I got mine the tattooist was complaining about the boring stuff he had to do for some tourists.

I have quite a few tattoos but only ones that can't be covered up by a t-shirt and shorts. I wouldn't get any that couldn't be.

Mementos of a strange time in our lives
the j and J one has a bit of a trypophobia vibe

another good one

iu

iu

iu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back