Team best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Age group chasing. Half a year is barely anything. And if i was age group chasing, wouldn't i have left hepburn by now and joined castlemaine U/16.5 or something. Think about it fev.

Back in the day half a year was a bit, why else would u move down there, you say u moved to get away from all us 'w***ers' but u ended up playing with pretty much the same outfit as Hepburn did steal all our players.
Just looking at the team sheet yesterday and I could point out about 14 players that once played for Daylesford. B. Knight, A. Cimera, J. Carman, G. Henderson, L. Santurini, T. Gurkin, S. Conroy etc take them players away and ya's wouldn't be much of a team.

Back in the day half a year was a bit, why else would u move down there, you say u moved to get away from all us 'w***ers' but u ended up playing with pretty much the same outfit as Hepburn did steal all our players.
Just looking at the team sheet yesterday and I could point out about 14 players that once played for Daylesford. B. Knight, A. Cimera, J. Carman, G. Henderson, L. Santurini, T. Gurkin, S. Conroy etc take them players away and ya's wouldn't be much of a team.

But how many of those people did i play with or even know. T. Gurkin, S. Conroy. And they weren't the problem.

Sam Winnard was a wank, but his not so bad now. M. Cummings, never had a problem with him until he decided that he hated me for what ever reason. Whats the point of playing for a team if ur hated. You have to agree.

Sam Winnard was a wank, but his not so bad now. M. Cummings, never had a problem with him until he decided that he hated me for what ever reason. Whats the point of playing for a team if ur hated. You have to agree.

U didn't and never would have played footy with the great man. Most Hepburn U/18 players ive talked to think u overuse the football (not gonna mention names), They hate u better come back to D ford.

They've told me that. doesn't mean they hate me. But if i don't try to do something, its going to get stuck in packs and go nowhere. Alec does the same thing as me but he is more successful.

It wasn't 1 person and you know that. And what would make you think i would ever want to come back and play with the kosky's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think that beauforts b+f will go to Benny Hayes easily, and he wod b up in contention 4 league

Toby hughes has played 3 senior games and missed the game against bungaree through injury. so he is probably out of the running. I'd say Brett Knight, Alec Cimera, Ben Hughes if he starts stringing good games together and Sam Conroy as a dark horse.
brett knight is no where near as god as his brother

deffinitly shaw but jimmy maher will be close behind i feel! toby hughes has the burra's in the bag!![/quote]

i would like to think shaw had a chance but really james maher by fifty votes he has been very good all year and should be a run away winner
cockie should have a chance at runner up as well i think :) that if he leaves the local girl alone :eek:

elliet eyles for the ford! JD shouldve won it but i think he played too many senior games now! team bNfs are a bit of a jk anyway coz if someone like carl fich gets 5 kicks or some s**t hell get like two votes and then someone like john d would have to get 20 kicks to get the same amount if yall get me! wouldnt knock one back tho lol!!

Ballan - Daniel Eberle, hack, but ballan have no one else
Beaufort - Ben Hayes, quite easily
Bungaree - Joel Mahar, few other handy players in that team, he'll just win
Buninyong - Joel Kicthen, fairly easy
Clunes - either Murray Ellis or Jayden Hind
Creswick - Matt Longridge, he is holding that side up at the moment
Daylesford - John Dwyer or Glen Kirby
Dunnstown - Bryce Mullane or Tom Owens
Gordon - Ash Munari, only player gordon kick it to
Hepburn - Leigh Santurini, one of the best CHB in league (Toby Hughes has played too many senior games)
Learmonth - Tyson White or Brad Knowles
Newlyn - James Maher or maybe Lachie Shaw
Springbank - dunno his name, there captain red headed bloke?
Waubra - Grant Dowler or Shane Holland

what are your thoughts?

will dickson is the springbank captain and as much of a hack he is he'll win. ours is up in the air i think. dean hunt, jackson murphy and tristan fay are all up there, plus expct riskey, 'pancakes' brown and matty laux to poll well

brett knight is no where near as god as his brother

Scott is 5 years older than me, and Dale 8 is years. And they both started when they were 6 and 7. I started when i was 9. So they have a bit more experience. I'll catch them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back