Resource Team monograms

Remove this Banner Ad

Sepul

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2010
Outer S.E. Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Greetings all, long time no see. Haven't posted here for a few years!

I'm working on a non-Big Footy project, using clubs' various monograms, and I'm really having trouble finding a lot of them (only Carlton's and Melbourne's have I found decent resolutions versions of). Is there a resource any of you know about where I can find them? I'm sure that all of the Vic teams have used them either in an official or non-official capacity at some point.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Oh, and how great have the last 3 grand finals been?! ;)

Bloody hell Sepul! I never thought I'd see you back here. It's been four years! This is an absolute longshot and unrelated to your OP, but would you happen to have a copy of your original NAFL Queensland Cyclones design still on your computer? A while ago I started a NAFL history project and was unable to retrieve anything larger than a thumbnail of your Cyclones design.

Cheers,
Gibbsy

Here's Essendon's:

yEqWa.jpg

I found it through Google Images but it looks as if it's been re-created by a BigFooty member, although I don't know who so I'm not sure who to credit! :\

Bloody hell Sepul! I never thought I'd see you back here. It's been four years! This is an absolute longshot and unrelated to your OP, but would you happen to have a copy of your original NAFL Queensland Cyclones design still on your computer? A while ago I started a NAFL history project and was unable to retrieve anything larger than a thumbnail of your Cyclones design.

Cheers,
Gibbsy
Hey Gibbsy... not that I could find on my home PC, but I'll have a look when I get to work tomorrow. It seems I have every other footy thing I ever did on here though!

Thanks for those ones so far mate (and TheFreightTrain too). There's another NMFC one, where the NMF is inside a wider C, but again I can't find a good size one.
Are you Sepultallica?
I have been known by that name before, yep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers,
Gibbsy
I've found them, but I can't upload them to my website because it's been hit by Turkish hackers... nice to discover. It's been so long since I've posted on a forum that I can't even remember how to send a PM!

I'll post a picture later, but this is my vector file for the SM monogram (from Mero's website). They've got another one that I'm not even going to bother trying to trace. It's a Ps file, if you've got photoshop.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/gaLzpgznce/Sydney_Swans.html
I can't get the site to work right now (thanks to my work firewall), but I'll have a look when I get home, cheers.

I've found them, but I can't upload them to my website because it's been hit by Turkish hackers... nice to discover. It's been so long since I've posted on a forum that I can't even remember how to send a PM!

I can't get the site to work right now (thanks to my work firewall), but I'll have a look when I get home, cheers.
Put them on Imgur, then get them to him.

In the top right corner, next to alerts, theres a conversations option, hover over that, there'll be an option to start a new conversation.

Put them on Imgur, then get them to him.

In the top right corner, next to alerts, theres a conversations option, hover over that, there'll be an option to start a new conversation.
Cheers mate, got it working now. Gibbsy, I'm about to send you a PM now about the Cyclones (got rid of the hackers... for now).

Any others that people have lying around? Currently looking for these ones (obviously at a larger size):

Brisbane-1987.gif

Fitzroy-1956.gif

North-1922.gif

Cheers to Mero as usual for the original images.

You're asking a tall order on that last one especially. Id be surprised if they even still exist
I'm talking about obtaining the digital monograms, not the jumpers themselves.

Surely recreatable in Illustrator or something? They don't look very complex at all.
That's a possibility (though I'm not really experienced in Illustrator or Inkscape), it may come to that.

I'm talking about obtaining the digital monograms, not the jumpers themselves.

That's a possibility (though I'm not really experienced in Illustrator or Inkscape), it may come to that.
Mero made them in Illustrator. He should be nice enough to upload the original files.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back