Team Trading Game#4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

will need more, what about mooney?

Lucas and Ablett is still a decent forward line:thumbsu:

Mooney and Wojdinski???

TBH i reckon Mooney when his head is screwed on is better then Lucas....And Mooney will be a premiership player come Sunday.

Actually, Cousins is worth Bartel (ish), therefore Lloyd is worth Selwood and something.

Still think youll be winning.

Remember Bartel is younger then Cousins and already better then him.

How about

Cousins + Rosa + Lloyd FOR Selwood + Bartel.

Still think youll be winning.

Remember Bartel is younger then Cousins and already better then him.

How about

Cousins + Rosa + Lloyd FOR Selwood + Bartel.

At best for Bartel, he's even with Cousins.

So you're saying that Selwood is worth one of the best FFs of all time, and a promising young mid.

Cousins for Bartel
Selwood + 2nd round for Lloyd.

GIBBS IS A CROW

The Adelaide Crows have announced a trade that corrects the AFL's poor decision on the Bryce Gibbs saga last season.

The deal which has been agreed on sees Adelaides star youngster Chris Knights heading to Carlton along with star midfielder Tyson Edwards and returning ruckman Rhett Biglands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At best for Bartel, he's even with Cousins.

So you're saying that Selwood is worth one of the best FFs of all time, and a promising young mid.

Cousins for Bartel
Selwood + 2nd round for Lloyd.

Nope.

Bartel had only 2 games this season udner 20 possesions and deserved the Brownlow medal. Selwood is the NAB rising star from this season and is the best of the Selwood brothers and is goign to be a superstar.

Cousins a few years ago would have been worth it for Bartel but Bartel is in his early 20's whilst Cousins is in his late 20's and with the quality of Mids the Eagles have he is no certainty to play regularly next season.

You are getting the 2 premier individual medal winners from this season and both of them are quality.

Nope.

Bartel had only 2 games this season udner 20 possesions and deserved the Brownlow medal. Selwood is the NAB rising star from this season and is the best of the Selwood brothers and is goign to be a superstar.

Cousins a few years ago would have been worth it for Bartel but Bartel is in his early 20's whilst Cousins is in his late 20's and with the quality of Mids the Eagles have he is no certainty to play regularly next season.

You are getting the 2 premier individual medal winners from this season and both of them are quality.

No doubt that Bartel deserved it, but I still think that Cousins matches him. Lloyd still shits on Selwood.

No doubt that Bartel deserved it, but I still think that Cousins matches him. Lloyd still shits on Selwood.

gee getting bit optemistic essendon arent u! I think bartel doubles cousins at this point and think selwood will be able to show up lloyd anyday!

gee getting bit optemistic essendon arent u! I think bartel doubles cousins at this point and think selwood will be able to show up lloyd anyday!

Lloyd has kicked 791 (I think) goals, has 3-4 more years, had a year off, and is worse than a 1st year player?

Cousins, when he has a full preseason, and some match fitness, matches Bartel.

Lloyd has kicked 791 (I think) goals, has 3-4 more years, had a year off, and is worse than a 1st year player?

Cousins, when he has a full preseason, and some match fitness, matches Bartel.

BUT you are getting the two premier youngsters in the competition.

BUT you are getting the two premier youngsters in the competition.

And am losing one of the greatest goalkickers the game has ever seen and a Brownlow medalist. A second round pick balances it.

FB-David Wirripanda-Tom Harley-Leo Barry
HB-Tadhg Kennellly-Craig Bolton-Nick Malceski
C-Brock McLean-Brett Kirk-Brad Green
HF-Andrew Embley-Ashley Hansen-Adam Yze
F-Jarred Waite-David Neitz-Michael O'Loughlin
R-Jeff White-Lenny Hayes-Adam Goodes
I-Peter Evritt-Nick Davis-Shannon Hurn-Nic Fosdike

EMG-Daniel Bradshaw-Ricky Petterd-Luke Ablett

Jared Crouch,Tim Boyle,Amon Buchanan,Ted Richards,Raph Clarke,Michael Rix

veryone is up for trade for the right price, you make me an offer, looking for players to inprove my side.

veryone is up for trade for the right price, you make me an offer, looking for players to inprove my side.

Seeing as you have bradshaw as an emergency who would you want for him? I am the Cats.

Leo Barry for Montagna and Gilbert???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back