Team Trading Game #5

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 3, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
1) You take control of a full teams list.
2) Each team must trade among other clubs. Must make a minimum of 10 trades. You can trade players and draft picks.
3) Trading closes 2 weeks after it starts so we don't loose interest.
4) Then everyone delists as many players as they have draft picks. You can't de-list rookies or players who havent played a game, therefore there is some quality in the draft.
5) Then there is a pool of un-signed players who will be picked up in the draft. You can also draft any under 18 players eligible for this years afl draft.
6) At the end everyone posts their final lists and best 22's. We vote on the best team in different categories which will be decided later.
-Trading will start as soon as we have at least 10 coaches
-Please only join if you are a regular user and you wont loose interest.
-I will create a thread for team lists when we start trading. Please post your best 22, reserves, draft picks and completed trades there. Keep your list updated after all trades. And dont post anything else in that thread to keep it neat and so it can be easily used for reference.

Draft Picks:
Richmond 1, 32, 33
Carlton 2, 31, 34
Melbourne 3, 30, 35
Bulldogs 4, 29, 36
Essendon 5, 28, 37
Fremantle 6, 27, 38
Brisbane 7, 26, 39
St Kilda 8, 25, 40
Adelaide 9, 24, 41
Sydney 10, 23, 42
Collingwood 11, 22, 43
Kangaroos 12, 21, 44
Hawthorn 13, 20, 45
West Coast 14, 19, 46
Port 15, 18, 47
Geelong 16, 17, 48

Teams are:
Adelaide-GILL
Brisbane-mathew ollaik
Carlton-murphy2thabest
Collingwood-boom crash opera
Essendon-Bomberlegend2007
Fremantle-
Geelong-BW
Hawthorn-dylan101
Kangaroos-scottyd
Melbourne-
Port Adelaide-rebel
Richmond-
St Kilda-Bryceson
Sydney-
West Coast-peterss
Western Bulldogs-red white and blue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a cricket camp and wont be back till Thursday night. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't leave me out if I didn't reply

um can u please leave me out of this? im going away next week so ill probably be away for most of the time its on. cheers.

Yeah I'm out too, the ones which are this slow to fill up or get going generally die in the arse pretty quick!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back