Top Dog

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2001
Doug Hawkins Wing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs
List your great songs here..............

Norman Bass - How do U like bass

Voodoo and Serano - Blood is pumping

A few rippers there!

Originally posted by Bloodstained Angel
stuff the techno - tell us about your Torana !?:eek: :p

haha :D

I wish......

Im only 16 but im getting a Torana for my first car and thats for sure. I want the Torana with the Black where the back lights are. I think its the SLR 5000 :D

Im in Love with Torana's :eek: :p

No Limit from 2 unlimited. My god I love that song. It came out in 1992 I do believe. I would love to get that song if I could. The last time I heard that song was the previous broadcast of City fm. Before that, I last heard it in 1996.

Originally posted by play on
No Limit from 2 unlimited. My god I love that song. It came out in 1992 I do believe. I would love to get that song if I could. The last time I heard that song was the previous broadcast of City fm. Before that, I last heard it in 1996.

2Unlimited used to rock in the early 90s :D

You shoudl download no limit...just did a quick search on Morpheus then and it has the song on there!!

my favourite techno songs....i love Star 69...
but my all time favourite has to be Azzido Da Bass - Doomsnight
one of the greatest dance tracks ever.
I love all theprodigy songs.
as for harder techno - nothing beats Lenny Dee vs DJ Paul - 'Make it F**king Louder' and 'Who killed my beatbox teacher'

What is the address? I would love to get that song if possible.

www.musiccity.com

download the program...its very similar to napster

They are playing it on City fm right this minute. I am loving it.

let me hear you say yeah............

............Balllllllllllllll :D

Love this Song :D

Originally posted by Macca19

2Unlimited used to rock in the early 90s :D

Even I loved that song - and you could say that's definitely NOT my usual type of music!:D

A mate and I actually saw them perform live (well pretend to anyway) at Australia's Wonderland (theme park) up here for a laugh!

The scary thing was, we saw a few other people in Death metal type t-shirts too! LOL!:D
The fact that we were absolutely tanked probably helped too!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming on air on December 3, but do not expect it to be all techno. All sorts of music will be played, I would think.

Ahhhhhhh

I hope they only play techno that would be sik, but if not I'll still be happy :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back