moses

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Home
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
Leading on the from the female fashion thread, how about some of the terrible stuff guys are wearing.
To get the ball rolling.
lost-and-found-thin-singlet-kcimtmwq.jpg

498173951_660.jpg

male-1383618813.jpg

tapout20darkside20tee.jpg

Excellent thread :D

Pants that roll up above the ankle.
Shirts with naked/almost naked women on them.
Deep v neck shirts.
Jeans that sit around your thighs. Pull them up FFS.
Super skinny jeans.
Those boat shoes that were all the rage a couple of years ago.

- Overly long t shirts/Nena and Pasadena anything.
- Not a great fan of snapbacks.
- (casual) Shirts buttoned up to the neck without a tie.
- The man bun

People can wear what they want though, lots of people probably don't like what I wear.

More of a 2011 thing, but Slouch beanies. Not a fan of anything Hurley or Ed Hardy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yobbos that wear white globes/skate shoes with suits

Yobbos that wear suits and dont tuck their shirt in

Tapout gear

Those stupid low crutch pants

Those rave pants from like 8-10 years ago with all those reflective tape n s**t on them

Overly loose singlets that reveal nipple

Yobbos that wear white globes/skate shoes with suits

Yobbos that wear suits and dont tuck their shirt in

Tapout gear

Those stupid low crutch pants

Those rave pants from like 8-10 years ago with all those reflective tape n s**t on them

Overly loose singlets that reveal nipple

Globe shoes with suits- Usually see these kind of bogans comming out of a Magistrates Court after a re-Licence or court hearing.

Usually have big globe sunnies too.

Excellent thread :D

Pants that roll up above the ankle.
Shirts with naked/almost naked women on them.
Deep v neck shirts.
Jeans that sit around your thighs. Pull them up FFS.
Super skinny jeans.
Those boat shoes that were all the rage a couple of years ago.

They are still fashionable.

Whilst Tapout gear doesn't appeal to me, do people have an objection to it on a pure fashion sense or is there more behind it? Are there deeper notions behind a lot of this hate? Their gear seems pretty similar to plenty of skate and/or surf brands that haven't been mentioned.

I don't understand the significance of Wolf shirts other than them being ugly...?

Whilst Tapout gear doesn't appeal to me, do people have an objection to it on a pure fashion sense or is there more behind it? Are there deeper notions behind a lot of this hate? Their gear seems pretty similar to plenty of skate and/or surf brands that haven't been mentioned.

I don't understand the significance of Wolf shirts other than them being ugly...?

Tapout gear is usually worn by fully sik gym junkie bros, in my experience. That's what probably leads to the hate.

Tapout gear is usually worn by fully sik gym junkie bros, in my experience. That's what probably leads to the hate.
Does that make it terrible fashion or just terrible wearers of the fashion?

I see plenty of boneheads wearing all manners of fashion, that doesn't mean the fashion is terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back