The 19th man, WOOHOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

this:

or:

'knick knack paddy whack, something rory sloane'...

its just really, really bad. a packed adelaide oval, and they want that tune rolling through the stands? with some 'comedy' lyrics written by some middle aged dude who was probably never even cool in the first place in order to forget what its like...

granted though, any team in the league tried something like this on and it would almost certainly be a flop.

just terrible.

Last edited:

But in fairness vj, the Port group were just a bunch of supporters getting together for a bit of fun at the new stadium.....

And I don't think that it was an official club event like the Fruit a Tingles in the OP.

Now there's a thought? Why not make up a chant based on the Fruit Tingles anthem?

Just make sure you ask them first. Don't want another state jumper debacle.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

WTF is this thread abouto_O

Hahahahahahahaha. I dont flookin' care:thumbsu::D

Bay 13, I present to you... Actually, I have no idea what this is.

How anyone with any sense of shame can barrack for this club I do not know. I'm embarrassed that I live in the same city as these people. I've seen team building exercises that are less cringeworthy. :oops::oops:

Funny, funny s**t :thumbsu:

Wow. Surely this is deserving of something more than rotflmao.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'knick knack paddy whack, something rory sloane'...

its just really, really bad. a packed adelaide oval, and they want that tune rolling through the stands? with some 'comedy' lyrics written by some middle aged dude who was probably never even cool in the first place in order to forget what its like...

granted though, any team in the league tried something like this on and it would be almost certainly be a flop.

just terrible.
This is so last week.

Geelong's banner from last week.
"Knick knack PADDY WHACK, put a TAG on SLOANE, Crows won't win away from home"

hahaha

Crows = deplorable. One of the most embarrasing things I've seen on the Bay. Yes on the Bay.

Port @ a shield game = I am in tears at work laughing.

hahaha

Crows = deplorable. One of the most embarrasing things I've seen on the Bay. Yes on the Bay.

Port @ a shield game = I am in tears at work laughing.
To be fair, that shield game was the first event at Adelaide Oval since the redevelopment, so at least there was some sort of reason to go.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

WTF is this thread abouto_O

Hahahahahahahaha. I dont flookin' care:thumbsu::D

Bernie it's about how your club is crumbling at its feet. They organize a fantastic official event and your apricot slice eating booty knitting supporters don't support it. It looks like there is 30 people there. Where are all the bandwagon supporters?

Ps. Hahahahahahaha

Yep, I sure wish Port would run singing lessons for it's supporters because they're regularly drowned out by away crowds, and our cheer squad told fellow supporters to stop cheering :drunk:
we don't have a cheer squad.. We have a supporter Group!!
see totally Jelly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back