Dreams/Predictions The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This s**t's been happening to me all week. Just wondering when its happened to you, and how?

first time this week, watched the simpsons, saw some chick, I wanted to work out who the voice over was, looked it up, forgot her name. The next day they mentioned her name on the radio, I'm certain I've never heard her name before.

Same day, I listened to Dr Karl on JJJ, some dude was talking about experimenting with the metal Gallium, the day after I'd researched gallium and saw some videos on youtubeand Dr Karl was like be careful with that stuff.

Third time today, I read an article about stolen radioactive material, saw Cobalt-60 in the article, 5 minutes later, was looking up stuff on spoiled food, randomly and I ended up on the irradiation of food, and there it is, cobalt-60.

I had a dream. After approaching my high school crush (high school was years ago) at school, she slapped me.

Thinking it was not a dream I tracked her down via social media and went to knock on her front door.

She slapped me, again. Real life again.

Is this what you're talking about...or did I just * up?

I had a dream. After approaching my high school crush (high school was years ago) at school, she slapped me.

Thinking it was not a dream I tracked her down via social media and went to knock on her front door.

She slapped me, again. Real life again.

Is this what you're talking about...or did I just **** up?

Sounds more like deja vu.

So was it a dream or not? And why did she slap you....?

I had the exact same thing happen. I bought my wife a Hyundai i30 and now I am seeing them everywhere on the roads…

This s**t's been happening to me all week. Just wondering when its happened to you, and how?

first time this week, watched the simpsons, saw some chick, I wanted to work out who the voice over was, looked it up, forgot her name. The next day they mentioned her name on the radio, I'm certain I've never heard her name before.

Same day, I listened to Dr Karl on JJJ, some dude was talking about experimenting with the metal Gallium, the day after I'd researched gallium and saw some videos on youtubeand Dr Karl was like be careful with that stuff.

Third time today, I read an article about stolen radioactive material, saw Cobalt-60 in the article, 5 minutes later, was looking up stuff on spoiled food, randomly and I ended up on the irradiation of food, and there it is, cobalt-60.
So you mean that when you discover something for the first time that is unique or stands out you will notice it a second time? This really is groundbreaking stuff. Someone should write a PhD on it.

A few months ago a new guy started at work.

A couple of days later I saw him at the racetrack.

I go there all the time. So does he.

Yet until that day, I'd never seen him at the track. And it's not that busy a lot of the time.

I know... Weird huh.

He would have been a complete stranger to you before he started working with you, you would have no reason to remember his face until after. You probably did see him before, you just wouldn't remember it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

probably not the same, but today I was at subway, I never, ever eat in subway, I always take away. But today I did, as a consequence, I caught up with a guy I worked with three years ago, he's still a local, but we haven't seen each other for three years. Same time, another guy working with us three years ago walks in, he's been in Queensland for some years now. Neither of us had seen each other for three years. What the * are the chances of that happening.

So you mean that when you discover something for the first time that is unique or stands out you will notice it a second time? This really is groundbreaking stuff. Someone should write a PhD on it.
Completely off topic, but I'm incredibly disappointed that you aren't a Collingwood supporter with a username like that. :(

And I thought this thread might mention that Red Army Faction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back