Roast The CCJ CJ

Remove this Banner Ad

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's playing VFL this week. Go your hardest.

Hopefully frees up some space in the other threads.

The VFL is where all good shitmen ply their trade .

Hope he goes well I really do . Still don’t see a spot for both him and Xerri . Ever !

Another head scratcher this one and my concern is I know we thought him to be not only physical but also agile .

I honestly think we got him confused with someone else. There is a few with raised eyebrows at North external of the recruiting dep of course , who don’t rate him at all .

Would Nuffy Luffy have been involved in trade? Or is that on Rawlin ?

The VFL is where all good shitmen ply their trade .

Hope he goes well I really do . Still don’t see a spot for both him and Xerri . Ever !

Another head scratcher this one and my concern is I know we thought him to be not only physical but also agile .

I honestly think we got him confused with someone else. There is a few with raised eyebrows at North external of the recruiting dep of course , who don’t rate him at all .

Would Nuffy Luffy have been involved in trade? Or is that on Rawlin ?
I don't think the trade could be pinned on just Luff. A trade of that size would have involved the whole team, I mean Luffy getting demoted had a bit to do with him low balling blokes

I for one think everyone has been a bit harsh on him.

He see’s himself as a ruckman and came across to pay as a ruck.

He was judged on his senior performance when playing as a forward - which he admits isn’t his go.

Has been more than serviceable in the VFL and I think with some continuity would be just as good as half the rucks in the AFL.

The reality is the club didn’t see X and Goldy playing as well in the ruck but CCJ was more so about long term list balance when Goldy goes and security if X didn’t re-sign and requested another trade.

The club would have copped a hammering if the only ruckman on the list was Edwards if Goldy left as a free agent and X requested another trade?

It isn’t the worst thing in the world to have depth and a senior body in the VFL keeping pressure on spots and accountability across all positions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really early I know, but I'm doubtful on his ruck credentials. He looks too lumbering to me. I'm not sure he'll cover the ground with all these athletic types that are emerging. Even Goldy who's rising 34 has him covered on that front. I hope I'm wrong.

Can't work out why in the meantime we don't keep him deep forward; play him real angry ( swat boofheads like May) and near Paul Curtis. Selection committee #$%# themselves after one game with him forward. He can definitely clunk them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back