Strategy The positive thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Comben to hold down a key defensive post for a decade

With logue supporting him you can build a defence around them

The elite 4 kids Sheezel, wardlaw, Duursma, mckercher getting game time early and key roles

Xerri holding down ruck

Souva a gun full forward

LDU is a freak

We’ve got a great president in Sonja and the greatest coach ever in clarko

Depending on your comedic taste... for me it's a negative that Curb Your Enthusiasm's finale episode airs today; but the bizarre positive is that the episode is called 'No Lessons Learned' which in a twisted way ties in to everything going on with North right now. Which is also a negative. :shrug:

Depending on your comedic taste... for me it's a negative that Curb Your Enthusiasm's finale episode airs today; but the bizarre positive is that the episode is called 'No Lessons Learned' which in a twisted way ties in to everything going on with North right now. Which is also a negative. :shrug:

Be careful buddy; I am yet to watch this and are avoiding all spoilers

I say this with a positive tone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aka golddigger wants an estate.
How do you reckon half them farmers would go trying to weld a bracket onto the carry-all while their prize cow is about to drop a calf and the fence down the back needs a new strainer post but the ground is too soft after the torrential rain the other day and dang it, part of the dam wall is slipping?

How do you reckon half them farmers would go trying to weld a bracket onto the carry-all while their prize cow is about to drop a calf and the fence down the back needs a new strainer post but the ground is too soft after the torrential rain the other day and dang it, part of the dam wall is slipping?
Depends on if they were using mig of stick would be my guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back