Star Wars The Clone Wars Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Ep 3 soon. So far Ep 1 was top tier and then Ep 2 outdid it. Can Ep 3 somehow go up a gear again? I dare say...yes.

We're getting Order 66 so I reckon yes.

Plus we then get Ep 4 on Monday.

Best Star Wars content since the empire strikes back

In my opinion (and I am ok with most not agreeing with it), this is the best Star Wars we've ever got, each episode just gets better and better. And, despite actually knowing what happens with Ahsoka, Rex and Maul, this last ep was so full of suspense and emotions even so. This last episode was heartbraking and kudos to the composer, the music in that last episode was masterful. Cannot wait to tomorrow evening for the last one but then also sad that it will be the last one. I never thought they'd top Twilight of the Apprentice in animation and then here we are, this is arguably better than any movie or at least on the same level. Blown away.

In my opinion (and I am ok with most not agreeing with it), this is the best Star Wars we've ever got, each episode just gets better and better. And, despite actually knowing what happens with Ahsoka, Rex and Maul, this last ep was so full of suspense and emotions even so. This last episode was heartbraking and kudos to the composer, the music in that last episode was masterful. Cannot wait to tomorrow evening for the last one but then also sad that it will be the last one. I never thought they'd top Twilight of the Apprentice in animation and then here we are, this is arguably better than any movie or at least on the same level. Blown away.

Yep, it's fantastic content. When this gets stitched together to form a movie it will almost be my favourite Star Wars content full stop.

Awesome final arc wow.

Possible to skip to the last arc of season 7 or necessary to watch it in full for full effect?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Possible to skip to the last arc of season 7 or necessary to watch it in full for full effect?

Yeah you could watch it on it's own. It will mostly make sense, the whole 4 ep arc is basically a movie split up so it's pretty easy watching, and it gives some backstory to how certain characters get to there place, etc.

If you have the patience and time though I'd watch the whole series.

Or, you could watch the final arc and see how good it is and then if you enjoyed it, watch the whole series cause a good majority of the show is around that final Arcs quality.

I personally would love to experience watching the whole series again for the first time now that it's completely done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you could watch it on it's own. It will mostly make sense, the whole 4 ep arc is basically a movie split up so it's pretty easy watching, and it gives some backstory to how certain characters get to there place, etc.

If you have the patience and time though I'd watch the whole series.

Or, you could watch the final arc and see how good it is and then if you enjoyed it, watch the whole series cause a good majority of the show is around that final Arcs quality.

I personally would love to experience watching the whole series again for the first time now that it's completely done.
I watched most of the series but not started season 7 yet. From all I've heard of the final sex I'm leaning toward just watching that first then maybe go back for the rest.

You can skip to it. It's the only four really worth watching.

The previous arc explains how ahsoka ends up with a character but not by much.

That was disappointing tbh, it wasn’t bad though.

Last edited:
That was disappointing tbh, it wasn’t bad though.

Disappointing in what way? Do you mean the very last episode or the arc itself? I think the arc is perhaps the first thing I've seen in SW in a fair while with almost unanimous approval as the best SW that has been created since the OT.

Just to clarify, by final arc, do you mean the final 4 episodes? I’m keen to check this out but not sure if I need to watch the entire season 7 or not.

Just to clarify, by final arc, do you mean the final 4 episodes? I’m keen to check this out but not sure if I need to watch the entire season 7 or not.

Final four eps, yep. Siege of Mandalore.

Nice, thanks for confirming. I’ll get that going one of these evenings, my expectations are quite high after hearing all of this praise :D

Well bit worried now hearing Mike's response that maybe it's overhyped haha not sure.

But it's very good.

Disappointing in what way? Do you mean the very last episode or the arc itself? I think the arc is perhaps the first thing I've seen in SW in a fair while with almost unanimous approval as the best SW that has been created since the OT.
The second half of the arc. Everything on Mandalore was spectacular.

I saw a bunch of memes in Facebook stating it was gonna intertwine with revenge of the sith, I thought they were going to more with it.

Yeah you can skip episodes 1-8.

1-4 was ok, nothing great.
5-8 was deadset boring, possibly the most disappointing arc of the entire series.
9-12 was brilliant, the tension, the build up, the twists and turns, best of an excellent series.

If you are time pressed, I'd go straight to that arc.

The second half of the arc. Everything on Mandalore was spectacular.

I saw a bunch of memes in Facebook stating it was gonna intertwine with revenge of the sith, I thought they were going to more with it.
The third ep on the ship was I thought the best of the four but fair enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back