The clubs who don’t change their name for Indigenous round are white supremacists

Most racist club?

• Carlton Mussolinis

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Collingwood Skinheads

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Richmond Proud Bois

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sydney White Pride

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Geelong Rednecks

• Essendon Bombers

• GWS Team orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast unser Kampf

• Western Stormfront

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Brisbane Hansons

• Hawthorn Brown Shirts

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now come on, admit it. You’d like some of our gas to keep the lights on and drop your power bills over there in Eastern Australia.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Gas is more expensive than wind. Next thing Freo will be lobbying to censor the Gina Rinehart double chin paintings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changing the names is racist against whites.

cbc not lying GIF by Kim's Convenience

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

Gas is more expensive than wind. Next thing Freo will be lobbying to censor the Gina Rinehart double chin paintings.

You need gas when the wind doesn’t blow or the sun doesn’t shine, it’s all part of the mix. As for Gina she was the love of my life, frumpy billionaire in need of a sensitive loving bloke then she went and glamed up, my love was lost. Then !! Thanks to Twiggy and his stray appendage, Nicola became available, now I worship the ground she walks on.

You need gas when the wind doesn’t blow or the sun doesn’t shine, it’s all part of the mix. As for Gina she was the love of my life, frumpy billionaire in need of a sensitive loving bloke then she went and glamed up, my love was lost. Then !! Thanks to Twiggy and his stray appendage, Nicola became available, now I worship the ground she walks on.

Bullshite fossil fuel argument chump. Batteries store power. Another Dockers moron.

Back