The Collingwood Dynasty!

Remove this Banner Ad

The FIGJAM/Eddie plucking epic wobble from of jaws of dynasty dynasty.
Great Dynasty Lollingwood. They won half a premiership since 2002 yet have had how many shots at finals? Such a rich, star studded, prestige club. Must be their culture. Unfortunately history will put down a flag in the collumn against the saints... But we all really know that it was a draw.. And that if that game had another 5 mins or 50mins on the clock StKFC would have rolled over the top of em. (your saving grace is that the AFL are too stupid or greedy to see how s**t the concept of a rematch is over a commom sense golden point or overtime decider). So all in all... Be proud of your choking culture Magpies. Be very very very proud. Will be funny watching the old enemy next year sporting the coach u wish u still had and the best player you had on the park last night. Even funnier when they fail to live up to expectations again and again and again. Surely Eddie must fall on his sword now for such poor management. How'd his story that would tear the AFL appart and have everyone talking go anyway?

3 non consecutive flags over 5 years is a dynasty, correct?

We have plenty of time to complete it

3 non consecutive flags over 5 years is a dynasty, correct?

We have plenty of time to complete it
Plenty of time? You now only have a mathematical chance. 2 premierships in the next 2 years. Don't like the odds of that. Your lot belittled our dynasty by assuming you would just copy us and follow our pathway. Now its starting to dawn on you that its a bit harder than it looked. Bow to our greatness which you have no chance of replicating!!!!

Plenty of time? You now only have a mathematical chance. 2 premierships in the next 2 years. Don't like the odds of that. Your lot belittled our dynasty by assuming you would just copy us and follow our pathway. Now its starting to dawn on you that its a bit harder than it looked. Bow to our greatness which you have no chance of replicating!!!!

Hey, I don't make the dynasty rules

Hold that thought, and we will pick this up in a couple of years.

You do realise your dynasty is over right?

Why you no go B2B anyway?

teams who let Freo win a final in Melbourne should STFU about dynasties I reckon. Unless its just a s**t Stadium dynasty down in that town where the siblings do the bizzo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

irony.jpeg.

images

The bulk of the talent is 25yrs and under

30: Jolly
29: Didak Maxwell Krakouer
28: Swan Ball
27:
26: Shaw
25: O'Brien Cloke Toovey Goldsack D Thomas
24 Pendlebury Wellingham Dawes Macaffer Clarke
23: Reid Brown
22: Beams Blair Keeffe
21: Sidebottom
20: Fasolo Elliott Sinclair Seedsman
19: Williams Paine Mooney

The bulk of the talent hasn't matured yet

31: Johnson
27:

Bolded the names I worry won't mature into anything more than bit part players. Fasolo looks solid, Seedsman is just class, but the others... I'm just not sure they are "the next generation" the ways Beams and Sidebottom were

Swerveomgselftroll!

The bulk of the talent is 25yrs and under

27:
Where's Dawes?

Bolded the names I worry won't mature into anything more than bit part players. Fasolo looks solid, Seedsman is just class, but the others... I'm just not sure they are "the next generation" the ways Beams and Sidebottom were

Swerveomgselftroll!
Careful Shawt FFS!!

You do know the "Hills have eyes"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back