catscratchfever

Captain Goodvibes
Aug 16, 2008
The Edge Of Reality
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Space Cadets
Somehow Melbourne managed to conjure a premiership in 2021 but it's been slim pickins ever since. A straight sets exit in 2023 tells the tale of a cobbled-together forward half where goals are always at a premium. Things are crook but at least they're not the Aints...

Meanwhile, the Greatest Team Of All is on a roll and heading towards an unbeaten season. The backs are stingy, the forwards are hungry, and the new generation midfield steamrollers are taking it up to the best the opposition has to offer (which isn't much, admittedly).

Will the Dumbons prove a tougher test than last week's Brown Paper Bag mob? Time will tell but if you've got any brains the only team to put your hard-earned on wears blue ands white hoops.

GMuJ905b0AA7Mzi

Just want to see Stewart rack up 20 intercept marks. Other than that, a draw would be great.
I had to pretend to like the Cats for the Mrs sake, but they grew on me. Scott does not have the best list but he's moulded a machine.

I think the Dees have 10% more talent but it's just not as well organized. Imagine what Scott or Fly or Ken could do with Trac, Gawn and the Remodeler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On replay Petracca threw that ball at his foot but never made contact, should have been incorrect disposal but resulted in a goal for the Dees.

#CatsMoralVictors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back