Media The Demons Gain a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

The Demons gain a Demon

By Richard Stroker

Things are exciting at the Snow Dome. Smartys Power has left as captain, I've come in. Oddhawk and BRAB are on the rise, while RodneyDangerfield is hiding in the corner after our initiations. But with spots still left to fill, we got in one of the league's finest, a regular on the podcast and a long time league member, ex-captain and premiership player.

Us, at Mount Buller, now have the one and only DemonJim, on our list. To have a poster of DJ's immense experience and reputation in the league, is a massive bonus for us, as we look to set up for our season 23 and beyond. The work that DJ has put into this league can not be understated, as a long time captain of the Bears and leaving a big hole for Dingster and Matera92 to fill for next season.
IMG_1103.JPG
DemonJim in his younger days.

The party at the Dome has flared up yet again after this news. cooney, who just recovered from his post B&F hangover, has hit the sauce again with this news. cats2rise and Headless have hit it off with another veteran, while sante and Azarole are looking forward to yet another recruit. Smartys Power is passed out on a bench, while BRAB is locked up, behind bars. Oddhawk and RodneyDangerfield have been reported missing. RU_ and I are looking forward to witnessing the Demons, being Demons, with a Demon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, hopefully this means a little less melty DemonJim this coming season.
It is my understanding that public transport is a lot better in Mt. Buller than it is in Las Vegas.

It is my understanding that public transport is a lot better in Mt. Buller than it is in Las Vegas.
#skiliftrebel

Jim melted because he cared, you're just a paycheck and retirement fund to him.

Woo! Welcome DemonJim. May the force (qooty skill) be with you.

I like that in the OP Headless and I are talked about together. We have a very special bond.

Woo! Welcome DemonJim. May the force (qooty skill) be with you.

I like that in the OP Headless and I are talked about together. We have a very special bond.

I'm thinking of changing my name to cats2Headless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back