Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it just trolls him more

Just a little upset that Monkey Magic got killed in Game of Thrones tonight :(
Lucky I'm up to date .

That spoiler could have ruined it for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawfies contempt for meaningless H&A games is reaching epic proportions. No motivation or need to destroy teams and barely putting in more than a quarter of decent footy to crush shittruck teams hopes with a last minute win.

It's clear the Hawks are bored with this prefinals footy season crap and itching for the real stuff in September when they will again reign supreme, hell they're even sitting out the captain until the business end of the season arrives!

It really is a disgrace that the greatest team of all time has to lower themselves to these prefinals meaningless games.

The Hawfies contempt for meaningless H&A games is reaching epic proportions. No motivation or need to destroy teams and barely putting in more than a quarter of decent footy to crush shittruck teams hopes with a last minute win.

It's clear the Hawks are bored with this prefinals footy season crap and itching for the real stuff in September, he'll they're even sitting out the captain until the business end of the season arrives!

It really is a disgrace that the greatest team of all time has to lower themselves to these prefinals meaningless games.
PackedDuck

Bookmarking this so I can return when the Hawfs get eliminated. I would say in straight sets, but that would require a Top 4 finish...

I'm bored as s**t with the season already. All these results get tossed out when the real stuff starts, and we already know who the contenders are.

They need to ditch the preseason and trim the H&A rounds down to 20 games but it won't happen because $$$$$

I'm bored as s**t with the season already. All these results get tossed out when the real stuff starts, and we already know who the contenders are.

They need to ditch the preseason and trim the H&A rounds down to 20 games but it won't happen because $$$$$

They mostly look disinterested until the last 10 minutes of a game when the natural killer instinct kicks in. Let's hope complacency doesn't set in too deep.

Not that it would matter.

It's clear the Hawks are bored with this prefinals footy season crap and itching for the real stuff in September when they will again reign supreme, hell they're even sitting out the captain until the business end of the season arrives!

That's ok, you'll begin losing more and more of them, and then just managing to win a game will be incredibly exciting, just like the mid-1990s and mid-2000s :thumbsu:

Just got over an injury-ravaged Norf.

#concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back