Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just can't stomach the fact that someone else has won more premierships :eek:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. Why would we care about any flags won prior to Hawthorn even being there to compete for them? Do you think Adelaide, Port, WCE and Freo fans give two shiny shytes about flags won in the 50's? Let alone the 10's.

Just lol at these fans holding on to their past glories that not even their parents would've been around to witness. Their grandparents probably weren't either. Just lulz.

Seems to be a lot of circle Jerking in the Hawk camp in recent times. 3 premierships is a top effort but Hawf supporters are in mass denial over the most important fact of all.

Let's take a look.

Most Premierships won
16 - Carlton, Essendon
15 - Collingwood
13 - Hawthorn
12 - Melbourne
10 - Richmond
9 - Geelong
8 - Fitzroy
5 - South Melbourne/Sydney
4 - North Melbourne
3 - Brisbane Bears/Lions, West Coast
2 - Adelaide
1 - Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Western Bulldogs

Although it burns Hawk supporters these are the cold hard facts of life. A great era you have had but at the end of the day success in our game is measured in Premierships and thats what we play for.
Sticks, Fat Eddie and Hird own your bleeding ass and you can froth at the mouth feeding us with bullshit as much as you like.
BigJoeD Wiggo4PM HadukenThoughts?
Take 1 away from Carlton please. As a Geelong flog I'm sure you'd agree with me when I say they don't deserve 1995.

I think the early signs are there that Hawthorn are going to bottom out badly with the way they are managing their players.

They have lost players such as Jed Anderson, Suckling, Whitecross, Ellis, Tom Murphy, Clinton Young in favour of hanging onto their old players.

A lot of their older players look like they are going to hang on too long which is exactly what the Lions players did - doesn't look too good.

Last edited:
I think the early signs are there that Hawthorn are going to bottom out badly with the way they are managing their players.

They have lost players such as Jed Lamb, Suckling, Whitecross, Ellis, Tom Murphy, Clinton Young in favour of hanging onto their old players.

A lot of their older players look like they are going to hang on too long which is exactly what the Lions players did - doesn't look too good.

Jed Lamb??

Bullshit that I'm in the van. You'll all be crawling back and telling me I was right when the Hawks finish 14th in two seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy Kenny ramming his shitty threads down our whatsits

May as well put Kenny on Auto Divvy now.

2010-holdenutedivisionvan-victoriapolice-03-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back