Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can the banned Bombers do whilst serving their suspensions?

I suggest enrolling a Sports Law unit and paying particular atttention to the Drugs In Sport topic.

Such as the one at Deakin University:-
This unit is designed to give students an understanding of those principles of law which specifically affect sport and its administration. In particular, the unit will focus on the following areas: the legal structures which may be adopted by sporting clubs, the athlete-player relationship; rights of an athlete to negotiate contractual arrangements; liability of sports personnel in contract and tort; drug abuse by athletes and the protection of an athlete from discrimination in its various forms; the protection of an athlete's reputation, name, image and likeness; and finally the sale of broadcasting rights of sporting events.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/future-students/courses/unit.php?unit=MLC310

Last edited:

Margaret110.jpg

Hey, it can't get any worse for them right now. ;)

What can the banned Bombers do whilst serving their suspensions?

I suggest enrolling a Sports Law unit and paying particular atttention to the Drugs In Sport topic.

Such as the one at Deakin University:-
This unit is designed to give students an understanding of those principles of law which specifically affect sport and its administration. In particular, the unit will focus on the following areas: the legal structures which may be adopted by sporting clubs, the athlete-player relationship; rights of an athlete to negotiate contractual arrangements; liability of sports personnel in contract and tort; drug abuse by athletes and the protection of an athlete from discrimination in its various forms; the protection of an athlete's reputation, name, image and likeness; and finally the sale of broadcasting rights of sporting events.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/future-students/courses/unit.php?unit=MLC310
Was happy I came across this thread, now I feel like going to sleep.

Divvy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David "Rustler" Koch seems to have 90% of bay 13 all riled and rustled up.

View attachment 207326

I really enjoy that :)

Financial guru who makes a lot of noise about his club, but makes them no money?

Dude, he's literally a poor man's Eddie McGuire. :$

Financial guru who makes a lot of noise about his club, but makes them no money?

I would troll Richmond's president in response but I don't even know who Richmond's mediocre irrelevant president is.

Not sure if serious?

You might want to look at our financial projections since he arrived at the club.

Don't you mean low grade accountant who got lucky after felating Rupert Murdoch?

The guy aint no guru.

LOL at povo Alfred trying to talk about financial projections.

You do understand what a projection is yeah??

And it's not something that you squirt on your cousins face.

Don't you mean low grade accountant who got lucky after felating Rupert Murdoch?

The guy aint no guru.

Results would have been a better choice of word.

He has turned a club that was posting big losses into a club that has now begun posting profit.

He is a financial guru unlike you who can't afford to do anything during retirement other than post on a footy forum at your local internet cafe :$

The guy aint no guru.

Your choice of language does not convince me that you know more about finance than Kosh

Your choice of language does not convince me that you know more about finance than Kosh

He's a failed businessman himself, hence the hate towards a man who is not.

I'd hope that someone would shoot me if I was spending my retirement on bigfooty due to a below par retirement fund.

Your particular lack of spelling skillz fills me with zero confidence in regards to your opinion.:thumbsu:

btw...it's not my fault if you don't know what a povo is.

He's a failed businessman himself, hence the hate towards a man who is not.

I'd hope that someone would shoot me if I was spending my retirement on bigfooty due to a below par retirement fund.

You really are such a jealous little bitch.

A whiny, jealous little bitch.

Listening today to the outtakes of the latest podcast where the mods absolutely ripped you to shreds was f***ing hilarious.

You're such a gimp.:thumbsu:

Your particular lack of spelling skillz fills me with zero confidence in regards to your opinion.:thumbsu:

btw...it's not my fault if you don't know what a povo is.

You really are such a jealous little bitch.

A whiny, jealous little bitch.

Listening today to the outtakes of the latest podcast where the mods absolutely ripped you to shreds was f***ing hilarious.

You're such a gimp.:thumbsu:

Why would I be jealous of a senile old loser like you?

Lol at you for listening to that garbage... I guess you have plenty of time on your hands don't you?

Why would I be jealous of a senile old loser like you?

Lol at you for listening to that garbage... I guess you have plenty of time on your hands don't you?

I honestly think that you better have a listen, son.

It was truly hilarious, but, in all honesty, you were made out to be an utter klutz...even like an uber dickhead, on a publicly available podcast.

I suppose that is 'situation normal' for you though.:$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back