The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a 33.1/3-33.1/3-33.1/3 thread of : Drunk Tank/Hangar Beer Thread/What shits ya
I made this Tooheys old clone using a homebrew Morgan's Australian Old tin and some extra bits, it looked like this when brewing (looks gross but after brewing for awhile krausens like this make me horny lol):

View attachment 140644
Now a couple of months later it looks like this and comes in at 7% and tastes pretty good (not exactly like tooheys old but a good dark ale none the less):
View attachment 140645
So anyway, I've now had five of these bad boys and I'm rocking pretty good and made the mistake of venturing on to the main board. Obviously the Goodes topic is still hot and being debated hotly - I can understand the arguments of Goodes is a flog etc. (I have a hate for him too) but when I find such blatant racism as I've found expressed on the main board, I really start venturing into the what shits me category. Sorry Doss in advance for bringing this debate here but **** me the idiots on BF are starting to do my head in. Anyway, **** the arseholes, praise be to good (read cheap or strong or both) beer and big props for all the homebrewers out there.
Don't have to apologise, but debating contentious, emotive topics when sauced is fraught with danger..

That looks like a nice dark beer, though. I love my dark ales!

Well after a night at the ice hockey and then strippers i only have one thing to say.

******* Tigers aye?? Un-*******-believable.

I gice up

Fair few in now, but eat a dick qld and all you bandwagon supporters in WA. Stop pretending you know anything about league.
Dude, they were robbed. NSW had so many calls in their favour it was a joke.

Dude, they were robbed. NSW had so many calls in their favour it was a joke.
Woods cops a high shot that should have been a penalty. qld score straight away. Hoffman cops a high shot that should have been a penalty. Qld score directly after that. Nsw get called for markers not being square. Both teams are guilty all game, yet the only call is on the nsw line and leads to a qld try. A terrible forward pass call leads to a nsw try being disallowed.

Go on.........

Fair few in now, but eat a dick qld and all you bandwagon supporters in WA. Stop pretending you know anything about league.
Can we Victorian qld bandwagoners who pretend we know anything about league keep going?

I'll be good, I promise!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was nicely tanked on Saturday evening at a wedding.

Apparently I was busy on the dance floor demonstrating my vertical leap to all. Somehow I didn't split my pants in doing so. Small miracle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back