Opinion The End of Siekman

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel that could be the Final Nail in Siekman Coffin as Head Coach.

We had a 10 Point Lead and he went Totally Defensive when we needed to More Goals.

And we just seem to be getting Worse and Worse Under Him.

So he pretty much has to go and a lot more from the Women's Footy Department

Agree he has to go

But was one of our better games this season.. Energy seemed up , kicking was a lot better. Just a shame we couldn't run it out

Put Molloy in next season and poach some other clubs experienced players and we will improve again.

I think the players went defensive because they were hoping to protect the lead. I'm not sure about the coach. He's a little more likeable this week and he's probably a little too positive because he is suffering a bit from the pressure. The girls are triers and they dont give up easy and they showed a few skills in the second quarter.

I was wrong about sarah rowe. She is too small but she has a role if she can continue to run and link up the play. Some of the other key position girls showed a bit when momentum was with us.

The stuff about Siekman in the past seasons could have got him the sack then .... and only if he was the one at fault. Players shouting at coaches doesnt automatically mean sack the coach. If the women dont like him now then move him on.... they are effectively amateurs and they can move fairly easy in the women's system. However, I think the problem was not just the coach at the start, and things might actually be improving. Sacking someone in these circumstances will only prove to the women that the club wont back them if they're doing the right thing.

Agree he has to go

But was one of our better games this season.. Energy seemed up , kicking was a lot better. Just a shame we couldn't run it out

Put Molloy in next season and poach some other clubs experienced players and we will improve again.

Agree we need to be Massive Buyers in the Trade Period as we need to bring in some Actual Talent.

Hopefully we lose no one for once as well.

Molloy would make a Differene when hopefully back next year.

Molloy be back for VFLW Season?

I think the players went defensive because they were hoping to protect the lead. I'm not sure about the coach. He's a little more likeable this week and he's probably a little too positive because he is suffering a bit from the pressure. The girls are triers and they dont give up easy and they showed a few skills in the second quarter.

I was wrong about sarah rowe. She is too small but she has a role if she can continue to run and link up the play. Some of the other key position girls showed a bit when momentum was with us.

The stuff about Siekman in the past seasons could have got him the sack then .... and only if he was the one at fault. Players shouting at coaches doesnt automatically mean sack the coach. If the women dont like him now then move him on.... they are effectively amateurs and they can move fairly easy in the women's system. However, I think the problem was not just the coach at the start, and things might actually be improving. Sacking someone in these circumstances will only prove to the women that the club wont back them if they're doing the right thing.

So we win maybe 1 game and we keep the Coach.

Yeah that sets a Great Example then:rolleyes:

So we win maybe 1 game and we keep the Coach.

Yeah that sets a Great Example then:rolleyes:

No, I just said that it could be unsettling if the coach is dumped when the club isnt certain he is the problem.

Personally, I like to dump the coach if things arent going well. I wanted to give Bucks the flick in 2017. I was a big promoter of that during the whole year. I still dont know why they chose to keep him.

The Coach isn't the problem. have a look at the spuds playing. They struggle with kick to kick at training. Whoever is doing the recruiting needs to be kicked out the door.

The Coach isn't the problem. have a look at the spuds playing. They struggle with kick to kick at training. Whoever is doing the recruiting needs to be kicked out the door.

Pretty sure Siekman is responsible for recruiting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back