Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I right in assuming that the quietness in this thread is because we all broke and frayed our whips last night through overuse and are yet to find replacement whips?

where to start?

The reality of the next 5 years has dawned.... i'm thinking of working down the antarctic or maybe sneaking on board the next flight to mars...

The coach apologised but he's still there. Graham Wright knew what was coming. I had a feeling of deja vu a la geoff walsh who sneaked off after that his player trade.

I know now that I've been too kind to the players. I need to get tougher.

Crack that whip
Give the past a slip
Step on a crack
Break your mama's back
When a problem comes along
You must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long
You must whip it
When something's going wrong
You must whip it

All might be lost if we start quoting devo...

It would be easier to put everyone on the list, except Nick of course and start crossing them off the list as they pull their finger out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do you do when the whole world crumbles and you face a repeat buckley decade only with another coach in charge?

Go back to basics....

WHE....

So what do you do when the whole world crumbles and you face a repeat buckley decade only with another coach in charge?

Go back to basics....

WHE....
He is back to being inspiringly invisible. Perhaps we only imagined his existence late last year in the euphoria of finals glory. I'd whip him for his performance in the last two games, but did he play?

deviants, jmac. You should be protecting our children against people who wear flower pots
I’m going to wear a flower pot to the Easter bonnet parade

He is back to being inspiringly invisible. Perhaps we only imagined his existence late last year in the euphoria of finals glory. I'd whip him for his performance in the last two games, but did he play?

evidently someone else played for him last year....and they sent him a year long field trip...

but he's back and hasnt learnt a thing...

we can only hope that the coalition gets in next time in victoria and guts the education dept of people like yourself, jmac...for the future of our kids
If they give me a package,I’m gone.
Will be playing golf with sideswipe

Am I right in assuming that the quietness in this thread is because we all broke and frayed our whips last night through overuse and are yet to find replacement whips?
The problem with you mob is your don't understand whips. You don't replace whips. I have my grandfather's stock whip, an antique in great shape. Needs a new cracker, not a new whip. I keep my whips oiled, you mob drink the cool aid, the pies very own version of hubris - success - and only now have awoken from your hour of complacency.

At this stage you don't pink the scrawny old bullock on the right flank, pulling his weight as best they could. You pick the runty little newcomer at the back. You galvanise the whole team, who feel shame the runt has been targeted for their failures, they pull their head out of the chaff and voila.

I hate to direct you mob but it is clear the situation is dire and your leadership is failing. The old codgers are stuck swilling their last 5oz's. Our team is losing. Shultz is the JB/WHE Memorial heir apparent. Even if he could take a mark above the lawn cut, the umpires will inevitably judge it as a bounce ball. We turned WHE around last year, lets do it with the height challenged.

The problem with you mob is your don't understand whips. You don't replace whips. I have my grandfather's stock whip, an antique in great shape. Needs a new cracker, not a new whip. I keep my whips oiled, you mob drink the cool aid, the pies very own version of hubris - success - and only now have awoken from your hour of complacency.

At this stage you don't pink the scrawny old bullock on the right flank, pulling his weight as best they could. You pick the runty little newcomer at the back. You galvanise the whole team, who feel shame the runt has been targeted for their failures, they pull their head out of the chaff and voila.

I hate to direct you mob but it is clear the situation is dire and your leadership is failing. The old codgers are stuck swilling their last 5oz's. Our team is losing. Shultz is the JB/WHE Memorial heir apparent. Even if he could take a mark above the lawn cut, the umpires will inevitably judge it as a bounce ball. We turned WHE around last year, lets do it with the height challenged.
Oil the whips? Nah. Glue and glass if you want your whip to have an effect. The glass just slides off if you oil the whips.

This thread suddenly takes on a far more sinister vibe if ever posted to the dark web.

As it is I'm sure we could still find someone complaining about the equal opportunity for girls to be whipped in 2024.

This thread suddenly takes on a far more sinister vibe if ever posted to the dark web.

As it is I'm sure we could still find someone complaining about the equal opportunity for girls to be whipped in 2024.
I don't know where you're taking us here, but I don't think Jock McHale would approve.

Some contracts need to be redrawn like Grundy. He refused and was shipped off. There is a queue waiting for when Wright returns and lays down the law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back