The Hangar Gaming Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to be so broke at the end of the month, Nintendo Switch and preordered both the switch and wiiu versions of the new Legend of Zelda game haha.

I traded in my Wii U and games for the Switch so it's not so bad for me

I collect Legend of Zelda stuff so trading the WiiU is not an option haha.

It's why I still have my SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, DS, DSi and 3DS ... :p

I cannot tell you how big on RUST I am at the moment.
The most fun I have had in an open world game, ever.
If anyone plays, my steam id is: bip0larbear
I play a fair bit of CSGO too, but I am terrible at it GN3 lol.

Haha I always keep old consoles but with the only games I play on Wii u being Mario Kart and Smash Bros I'd rather just play them on the switch

Yeah I still play Windwaker HD & Twilight Princess HD on the WiiU, they are the only two games I really play on there ... well, besides all the games I've purchased from the Nintendo shop.

The WiiU wasn't a very good console but it has remastered LoZ games so I was sold pretty easy :p

Yeah I still play Windwaker HD & Twilight Princess HD on the WiiU, they are the only two games I really play on there ... well, besides all the games I've purchased from the Nintendo shop.

The WiiU wasn't a very good console but it has remastered LoZ games so I was sold pretty easy :p
Haha yeah but it's not like you will be playing those games anytime soon with BOTW coming out haha

I've watched Rust videos on youtube and I like what I see. However, spending so much time collecting s**t and having it all stolen and destroyed would infuriate me. If there was a single player mode I would be much happier to buy it.

I've played a bit of CSGO and after playing CSS back in the day, CSGO can be a very unpleasant to play. There's way more hackers than I remembered and heaps of annoying mic spammers. I pretty much have voice disabled 24/7. And worst of all, the community servers are largely dead so all of the gun-game servers are gone. CSS had a much better community and I guess CSGO is the way it is now because of it's huge surge in popularity. What do you think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only pick up my switch next week BUT took the day off and playing the new Zelda on my WiiU! Just waiting for updates to finish.

Can only pick up my switch next week BUT took the day off and playing the new Zelda on my WiiU! Just waiting for updates to finish.
I'll probably buy it for the Wii-U too just for my collection (I have all the Nintendo home consoles and my favourite games on each). don patch sword you should try it (splatoon), I'm not generally into those games but this one is fun, not too serious and has different mechanics (like being able to swim up walls that you've painted in your own colour ink).

In any case it seems we should add each other on the Switch as friends?

Is Rust a game you need to invest a lot of time into, or can you just be a casual player?

Is Rust a game you need to invest a lot of time into, or can you just be a casual player?

I've played 650 hours, in the 3 months I've had the game.

I've been watching some stuff on YouTube about it, it looks really interesting, but I'm just worried that I won't be able to dedicate enough time to it to make it worth while
It is really hard to play it casually, I can help you catch up though dude, if need be.

It is really hard to play it casually, I can help you catch up though dude, if need be.

Cheers, will see how things go.

I'm thinking of grabbing it now just to get the basics down pat then once school holidays hit I'll be able to give it a decent crack, even if it's just for 2 weeks.

You know at the end of the weekend when you have been sitting on the couch for a while playing a video game and start feeling like you haven't showered for a while? Yeah, that was me about 4:00PM yesterday :tearsofjoy: The new Zelda game is so good, a lot harder than previous titles but it's so much fun and an amazing story. I just wish weapons would stop breaking!

I keep looking at rust on steam, can't decide if I would like it or not.

Do you like having a life? If so, don't get Rust.

Seriously though, it's a pretty good game and it can be time consuming, but it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back