Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, cool.
The Octatrack does some pretty nice effects!
Where was the guitar from?

Also, it did look like you had extra hands. :)

So the guitar and vocal harmonies were done by my friend a long time ago, like 15 years ago on 4 track. I have been going through all my old crap and this just tickled my fancy. It’s really just that and the extra drums!

Random thought I gotta blurt it out, randomly got a recommended clip for some live Slipknot track so whatever I don't listen to them but I'll check it out and all it did was remind me how much I loathe Joey Jordison's drumming style. I wonder if anyone has ever mentioned the phrase "less is more" to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you like stoner rock and haven't listened to Rollerball give their album Oversize a whirl.
Give me the Lost in Space EP and we're talking. :)

Hah, 20 years, way to make a dude feel old. I saw them touring Superstructure at the Tote way back when, good show.

Last edited:
between the buried and me at the corner tomorrow night. haven't seen them in about 10 years. should be good
I was tossing up whether to go to that but I've seen them 2 or 3 times and I'm not sure I'd be as sold on their current set list as it was seeing them mostly do stuff after Colors or The Great Misdirect.

I was tossing up whether to go to that but I've seen them 2 or 3 times and I'm not sure I'd be as sold on their current set list as it was seeing them mostly do stuff after Colors or The Great Misdirect.
they go back to america for another tour which the second set is great misdirect in full. spewing, that would have been amazing. i have liked everything up to Automata 1/11 which didnt do anything for me. i looked at the setlist and they are including a bit of everything which is good

Fantastic, I love bleeps and stutters.
Is that a little Theremin type thingy?

Yeah kinda! It has two sensors that a light sensitive, so covering it up produces the lower tones. If you are partial to a bit of soldering you can buy the kit here:

I remember being a black haired emo kid in 2006 jamming out to original Escape The Fate with Ronnie Radke...

I've just heard his new band's newest song and it's been blowing my mind all day. What a track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back