Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just binged 'glow' this weekend. I really didn't think I'd like it but I actually loved it.
Ha same. Watched it all yesterday. Didn't want to at first but wifey said just watch one and then make a call. 10 minutes in and Alison has already had a sex scene and her boobs out so I thought okay you've got my attention. The director guy was hilarious.

Ha same. Watched it all yesterday. Didn't want to at first but wifey said just watch one and then make a call. 10 minutes in and Alison has already had a sex scene and her boobs out so I thought okay you've got my attention. The director guy was hilarious.
Will now watch for reasons

Yeah Marc Maron. He hosts possibly the biggest podcast in the world. I think that role was written for him (I could be mistaken).

I actually didn't find AB that attractive in GLOW. I think it was the 85' hairstyle that put me off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beerfish i think it was you her liked Sense8.

After its cancellation Netflix has now said they are doing a 2 hour finale to wrap it up properly and provide some closure for fans.

Thats a really nice gesture i rekon.

Yeah I think someone mentioned that was a possibility earlier. That will be good.

Yeah it was me but it was more a hope than anything because another show did a 20min wrap up thing.

2 hour finale for a show that was cancelled and cost a *load to make.
Im pretty impressed with the gesture tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back