Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Silicon Valley and Rick and Morty are what I am currently into.

Both awesome shows.
Silicon Valley has begun to decline for me... lots of "Oh s**t we have a huge problem how do we fix it oh god this will ruin us oh sh- oh it's fixed but now there's a NEW PROBLEM OH GOD"

Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg
Sorry dude. I just don't find it very funny. Started season 2 tonight.

finished Godless last night, really enjoyed it. always liked westerns, its a shame there isn't more of them these days. the last was episode a bit unbelievable... but good fun anyway

next on the list is that last season of Black Sails
Yep, I liked that one too. Was a bit weird but compelling all the same.

finished Godless last night, really enjoyed it. always liked westerns, its a shame there isn't more of them these days. the last was episode a bit unbelievable... but good fun anyway

next on the list is that last season of Black Sails
Quite shocking at the time but on reflection I thought it was pretty good the way
Whitey ate a bullet at the end.

Just finished watching the DocuDrama Riot on the ABC. I'm shocked how backwards Australia was in this regard only 40 years ago. The police brutality shown in it was horrendous.

Watched American Gods over the weekend. Not too bad at all. Only 8 episodes so not a huge investment of time required. Was great to see Al Swearengen back. I wonder if he was told to play this character exactly like him or he just did it that way off his own bat.

Couple of episodes into Sneaky Pete now with Giovanni Ribisi and seemingly every bit actor from the cast of Justified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started watching The 100 this week along with Altered Carbon. Can anyone give me a reason to continue watching them as I'm really trying hard to like them but bad acting and awkward plotlines are causing me issues.
Can't comment on the 100 but I really enjoyed Altered Carbon. I liked it straight away but wifey took a few episodes to get into it. Not sure how far you are into it.

Can't comment on the 100 but I really enjoyed Altered Carbon. I liked it straight away but wifey took a few episodes to get into it. Not sure how far you are into it.
Episode 3 now with AC. I like the premise, love the sci fi feel, however I can barely understand the lead actor as he seems to mumble a heap. Plus there's a lot going on at any given moment. Maybe I'm not intelligent enough for it.......probably.

Started watching The 100 this week along with Altered Carbon. Can anyone give me a reason to continue watching them as I'm really trying hard to like them but bad acting and awkward plotlines are causing me issues.
my time to shine!

the first few episodes are a bit teen-angsty and are a struggle to work through but once that is out of the way and the premise is set it really is worth it.

my time to shine!

the first few episodes are a bit teen-angsty and are a struggle to work through but once that is out of the way and the premise is set it really is worth it.
You're spot on. My wife loves it and it just felt like 90210 in space. We are now 6 or 7 episodes in and it seems good, just why was everyone they sent to earth ridiculously good looking??

Episode 3 now with AC. I like the premise, love the sci fi feel, however I can barely understand the lead actor as he seems to mumble a heap. Plus there's a lot going on at any given moment. Maybe I'm not intelligent enough for it.......probably.
I didn't have any trouble understanding him. It can get a little confusing at times with all the skin swapping. Dunno what to tell you mate. :D

You're spot on. My wife loves it and it just felt like 90210 in space. We are now 6 or 7 episodes in and it seems good, just why was everyone they sent to earth ridiculously good looking??
first thing i’d do in that situation is to float all the ugs

I hate myself so much for continuing to watch Arrow. It's so bad and I hate everyone on it.
Last season was good, made me hope that there's some hope left. However this season has been s**t, same with Flash. The only hope either have left is if they kill off Felicity and Iris.

Last season was good, made me hope that there's some hope left. However this season has been s**t, same with Flash. The only hope either have left is if they kill off Felicity and Iris.
Kill them all off, just nuke the whole city and call it a day. The contrived drama between the teams is absolutely insufferable, not to mention none of the other team seem to have any redeemable qualities. Even if they killed off Felicity they'd just find some dumb way to bring her back like they did with Laurel's actor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back