Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

tip: instead of screenshotting, press down and hold your thumb/finger/penor on the picture and the option to save the picture will pop up at the bottom of the screen. the picture will then be saved to your iphone photo gallery

That's not a picture its my reflection in the phone when watching the live gameplay of the last of us.

Hmmm some interesting ones there regarding multiplayer you'd assume.

• Populace - Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.
  • Knowing the Basics - Win a game of Supply Raid and Survivors in Find Match.
But it says at the top there's more for multiplayer so maybe they're single player? They sound multi.

Also,

• Everything We’ve Been Through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements.
If only there was a player at Essendon called Joel. It's the joke that writes itself!

The demo is now live... well kinda
34pmjp0.jpg

This is why I need to log in more often on my PS3. First I have to update God of War. That takes a while. Then I have to update the system once I've logged on. Then I have to update the PS Store. Now I have to download the demo.

All I want to do is ease my hangover away with this. This isn't helping me!

Edit: I spelt do as 'due'. Maybe I was still drunk when I posted that?

So pumped for this now after watching a 23 minute demo of it, going to be one of the best games ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was gonna do it but I feel it will spoil it, does it?

The one I watched it just showed gameplay, no real part of the story was shown (like extra characters, background info etc), and a bit of it was footage that we've already seen before the demo. Just to be safe though, it would probably be best if you wait the extra 10 or so days, so you go into the game with no knowledge, would make the experience better imo. I was going to do that but couldn't resist watching it, it always happens.

The one I watched it just showed gameplay, no real part of the story was shown (like extra characters, background info etc), and a bit of it was footage that we've already seen before the demo. Just to be safe though, it would probably be best if you wait the extra 10 or so days, so you go into the game with no knowledge, would make the experience better imo. I was going to do that but couldn't resist watching it, it always happens.
The longest video I have watched on it was 15 minutes, absolutely loved it, showed the combat and some battles. This game is going to be amazing.

I still think it's strange that this is released on a Friday.

It's not that long of a demo anyway. if you were to go through it again it'd take you 5 minutes I reckon. Bit of interesting info lying about the place, but just a very tantalising taste. I'd bet that it happens very close to the start of the game as well, but who knows really.

Some info about the types of infected and a map of the town available straight away which is also good.

I can wait..... I think.
GOW-A is now $47 at the EB sale and it seems, you don't need a code? as it's just a menu launch unlock, you could also hire GOW-A if your local video store has it.
I wont even youtube the demo.

If you're 100% buying the game, I'd wait. If you're 50/50 it'll justify the hype so it's probably worth it then

Remove this Banner Ad

Back