Switch The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Bored

Honestly not too much was shown still, reckon there is a bit more too it than the trailer shows, with landmass floating to the sky I reckon there will be more to check out underground with bigger dungeons like the old school games

I really wanted to like the first one but just can’t get into it despite going back to it multiple times, if this ones similar I’ll pass.
It instantly became one of my favourite all time games (it's top 3 I'd say).

Funnily enough I can understand this view though. Very very different to every other LoZ game and some really big issues that some people don't like about it.

I love the series (my fav game series) and I think for me, this change up made me love it even more. Things that most people dislike about it (weapons breaking, how the story is done, no proper dungeons/main items etc) I really enjoyed. I loved having to try all sorts of weapons and not just have an easy weapon the whole time.

I'm an explorer in games so I really enjoyed that aspect too. I got immersed in it massively. Almost obsessed with the game.

However I can totally understand why others couldn't get into it. My best mate was one of those but I kept at him and eventually he ended up smashing it out and loving the game too. Some end up loving some probably never do.

Also I think I could replay the likes of Ocarina of Time & Link's Awakening hundreds of times but Botw...unsure I could ever play that a 3rd time tbh (however no game gave me as much joy on a 1st playthrough ever)

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOTW2 delayed until next year.

Before opening this thread, considering the recent trend was thinking this was going to be the case.

Remote working must have really put a dent on progress with game development.

I hope they rectify the issue with how boring it is travelling from one place to another without no enemies roaming.
This will coincide with the Switch Pro.
Wdym, there’s always enemies roaming around each location. If you meant to ask “why are there no random encounters” then I disagree, I absolutely despise constant random encounters, it ruined my enjoyment of Final Fantasy 7 when I played it.

Like goblin patrols? I like the idea that if you take out all the patrols in a region it is liberated and side quests open up
I like the idea of that in one specific area but it becomes very Ubisofty if you have to repeat it everywhere.

I was fine with travelling between places and don't remember getting too bored. For me, the thing they have to get right over everything else is the dungeons. They were disappointing in BotW.

g1u9il5gylc11.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back