The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Shaun McKernan qualifies strongly as a big chance for this award
As a massive fan of the bloke though, theres every chance he bobs up for half a quarter, kicks 4 quick goals and does nothing for the rest of the night. hes basically made a career of it. one of the funniest players to watch in my book

:think:

Damn, what about W. Drew then

View attachment 1131576

Don't think so either. Not a spud, just a young bloke hampered by injury. Has a lot of potential.

I think you're way too keen to actually award the medal, it doesn't have to (and shouldn't) be awarded every week.

It's in the title, "CAREER GAMES".

So think Carlisle kicking 8.1 against in 2014(?).
Daw, obviously.
Martin McGrath
John Butcher
Rhys Stanley
Shane Ellis
Malcolm Karpany

The absolute potatoes who spend years on a list and do SFA except big games against us. A 30% higher player rating can be achieved by grabbing a few more contested possessions and hitting the target with the kicks.

Don't think so either. Not a spud, just a young bloke hampered by injury. Has a lot of potential.

I think you're way too keen to actually award the medal, it doesn't have to (and shouldn't) be awarded every week.

Daw, obviously.
Martin McGrath
John Butcher
Rhys Stanley
Shane Ellis
Malcolm Karpany

The absolute potatoes who spend years on a list and do SFA except big games against us. A 30% higher player rating can be achieved by grabbing a few more contested possessions and hitting the target with the kicks.
Yeah I know just havin a larf :$ Slim pickings finding true contenders but I still like to acknowledge players with Majak like tendencies and I think DIXXXXON qualified there

Daw, obviously.
Martin McGrath
John Butcher
Rhys Stanley
Shane Ellis
Malcolm Karpany

cant leave harry taylor kicking (5/6) against us as a forward. obviously not a spud of a player gun defender, but * was a he a dud forward against anyone else

J Sinclair way above his average but I'm sure I will be told he is some up and coming young gun who doesn't qualify :p No idea who most of these guys are :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch or Spargo surely.

Fritsch is a good player and Spargo only had a few moments.

Harmes shut down Libba almost completely, had over 20 himself and set the tone with a goal within 20 seconds

This weekend is tailor made for Rory 'under-performing' Lobb to have one of the best games of his career.
We'll rightfully put a lot of work into Taberner and let Lobb off the chain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back